• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former Hougang MP Yaw apologises to voters

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Regrettably, for the past few months, everything went wrong for WP and naturally, I cannot avoid making assessment and provide whatever information I have to comment on it. A cook will not be able to cook anything if there isn't any ingredients given. Similarly, if WP didn't screw up so much for the past few months, absolutely no one, including me, could make any "bad comments" about it. You are blaming the wrong people; don't blame the messengers.

Goh Meng Seng

Why are your comments and analysis only directed at one party-WP? Why nothing about PAP, RP, SPP or SDP?
Is it because it is easier to gather information from some disgruntled members who are your friends and ex-comrades in WP?
What kind of cook are you? You don't have your own ingredients and have to resort to stealing them from WP’s kitchen?
A person who pries into or meddles in the affairs of others is called a busybody and that’s what you are.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are your comments and analysis only directed at one party-WP? Why nothing about PAP, RP, SPP or SDP?
Is it because it is easier to gather information from some disgruntled members who are your friends and ex-comrades in WP?
What kind of cook are you? You don't have your own ingredients and have to resort to stealing them from WP’s kitchen?
A person who pries into or meddles in the affairs of others is called a busybody and that’s what you are.

GMS don't comment solely on WP sir. Did you visit his blog?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS don't comment solely on WP sir. Did you visit his blog?

Sorry Honey, I didn't....not interested anyway

Wha, still awake at this hours?

You just came back from that man with substance's place?

Was it good last night? Got scream or not?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you see, you don't even know what you are talking about when you criticise GMS. Ahahahahahaha..............

cheers

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you see, you don't even know what you are talking about when you criticise GMS. Ahahahahahaha..............

cheers

Waa...you so happy now, he must have made you screaming louder than I did

What position did he used....let me know, I do it on you when I come back next week

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah no need say sory want lah. say sorry for waht???? If no poepel picah lobang he no say sorry. Still got play Angela and otehr girls until song song.Always bluf his wife say eh tired got many work. got meetign with low Tia Kiang and can no play ehr at night becos he very no strenght and very tired. Actaully he go play Angela and otehr girl. Now tio catch liow than say sorry. If say sorry, got otehr wp humsups poeple say sorry or not? Or wait until tio caught then bluf bluf say sorry. Eh sorry no cure leh. All your WP friend same liek you. All very humsup liek paly girl, play otehr poeple wife also no give chance. More wnat to play liek got big chalenge. Eh Ah Leong, you better phoen call all your wp friends quickly and ask them say sorry now. Call Angela alos say sorry. Got husband still allow you to play play liek she postitue liek that. You better call all wp humsup poeple now say sorry. better quickly becos got one yuor hum sup freind want to go jail liow.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah no need say sory want lah. say sorry for waht???? If no poepel picah lobang he no say sorry. Still got play Angela and otehr girls until song song.Always bluf his wife say eh tired got many work. got meetign with low Tia Kiang and can no play ehr at night becos he very no strenght and very tired. Actaully he go play Angela and otehr girl. Now tio catch liow than say sorry. If say sorry, got otehr wp humsups poeple say sorry or not? Or wait until tio caught then bluf bluf say sorry. Eh sorry no cure leh. All your WP friend same liek you. All very humsup liek paly girl, play otehr poeple wife also no give chance. More wnat to play liek got big chalenge. Eh Ah Leong, you better phoen call all your wp friends quickly and ask them say sorry now. Call Angela alos say sorry. Got husband still allow you to play play liek she postitue liek that. You better call all wp humsup poeple now say sorry. better quickly becos got one yuor hum sup freind want to go jail liow.

You is the Engrish belly bad one... You go blush up Engrish firsty then come talky...

fuckyouborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
does K shan has coUrage to apologise?
does LKY has courage to say sorry to the people he put in jail without trial for years?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
He didn't, he pushed it all on Yaw after Yaw ran away and cannot reply.

Are you implying that LTK forced Yaw to commit all the impropriety that he has committed?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
He didn't, he pushed it all on Yaw after Yaw ran away and cannot reply.

LTK can only apologise for HG not having a MP and causing HG residents the inconvenience of a BE, which LTK already did. What else do you expect LTK to apologise for?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTK can only apologise for HG not having a MP and causing HG residents the inconvenience of a BE, which LTK already did. What else do you expect LTK to apologise for?

Apologise for his mistake in his choice of Yaw as a candidate for Hougang. He never did.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apologise for his mistake in his choice of Yaw as a candidate for Hougang. He never did.

Going by your logic, must LTK parents also apologise for not teaching LTK well-enough, otherwise he won't make this mistake? Must LTK's teachers also apologise? Must the government also apologise for not ensuring the teachers do their job properly?