• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forget National Day on this day Nagasaki was nuked by US

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Who gives a shit about Nagasaki it has no significance whatsoever on the lives of Sinkies.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no nuke to begin with. The city was destroyed by napalm bombing. People should research more than getting indoctrinated by fake history

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where should this research be conducted?
Would you be walking along the sites if it is truly nuked? Have you examined the photos yet?

Have you even research these in internet enough?
Have you listen to the victims’ interviews yet?

If you like to take the fake history for the sake of convenience, feel free to get deceived by the Jews

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where should this research be conducted?
Such research is conducted here.
IMG_20240809_103954.jpg

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why you are jabbed (for your low IQ) while the ones who have done their due diligence didn’t lol

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Would you be walking along the sites if it is truly nuked? Have you examined the photos yet?

Have you even research these in internet enough?
Have you listen to the victims’ interviews yet?

If you like to take the fake history for the sake of convenience, feel free to get deceived by the Jews
Hiroshima was nuked but Nagasaki wasn't? Where's your proof?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh OK thanks for the enlightenment. I've spent my whole life believing that atomic bombs were involved.
If you want to have your same understanding with the majority population which are the sheeple population also can, I have no problem

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If you want to have your same understanding with the majority population which are the sheeple population also can, I have no problem

I'm guided by your intellect, your foresight and your ability to see the truth while the majority of us are so easily mislead.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You have a weak mind.
Your whole life beliefs can change just over a message.

The path towards finding the truth isn't a democratic process. It comes via someone willing to go against the tide of populism to seek real enlightenment.

Truthspeak is one such person.

For example for a long time I believed the official version about LKY being a "translator" during the Jap occupation of Singapore. Boy was I gullible.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The path towards finding the truth isn't a democratic process. It comes via someone willing to go against the tide of populism to seek real enlightenment.

Truthspeak is one such person.

For example for a long time I believed the official version about LKY being a "translator" during the Jap occupation of Singapore. Boy was I gullible.
But you are gullible to believe that night naplam bombing can force the japs to surrender.