• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forest City

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forest City is still in semi shutdown mode but the place is still reasonably maintained, some touch ups are required when it recovers

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem is that even though Malaysia allows you to buy houses in their country, they don't really allow you to stay there just based on your property investment

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinaman booked a lot. Then cccp said no money out of china. Became a desert overnight. Anyway a retarded location. Even taxi driver says foreigners are fools

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
It is still very quiet there the last time i visited (last week), maintenance is minimal and power is shut down on some of the areas that are unused. I pass by there often as i have some small business there.

The sales gallery side and office is ok. Very quiet after dark, there are many options from Singaporeans to choose from. Even though i do own condos myself, i would advise buying condos over there especially in Forest City.

The entire road leading towards there is pitch black at places, though we are used to it while travelling in Malaysia, for that price point, even Puteri Harbour (NOT Medini) is a better deal if one has to go for condos, even Eco Botanic presents much better value.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Problem is that even though Malaysia allows you to buy houses in their country, they don't really allow you to stay there just based on your property investment
Yes and its unfortunate, there are some efforts to push for JB2H as well as bringing ease to the customs clearance, having a single point of clearance much like RTS and allowing Singaporeans to use the automated gates for passport clearance purposes.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is still very quiet there the last time i visited (last week), maintenance is minimal and power is shut down on some of the areas that are unused. I pass by there often as i have some small business there.

The sales gallery side and office is ok. Very quiet after dark, there are many options from Singaporeans to choose from. Even though i do own condos myself, i would advise buying condos over there especially in Forest City.

The entire road leading towards there is pitch black at places, though we are used to it while travelling in Malaysia, for that price point, even Puteri Harbour (NOT Medini) is a better deal if one has to go for condos, even Eco Botanic presents much better value.
My neighbour who is a renovator tells me it is china quality. Good houses in malaysia indon and locals. Good luck if you want to buy there. They dont employ banglas or chinaman. The other shithole is princess cove. Same china quality, year one shops leaking water. Electricity grid blown. Everyday homeowners slamming table at office about faults. And this is the last time i will talk about it. People deserve it at this point

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for Sharing,

I note the Forest City Apartments Car Park outside,.. at nights, fully occupied.
Any idea why ?

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for Sharing,

I note the Forest City Apartments Car Park outside,.. at nights, fully occupied.
Any idea why ?
I also saw factory bus, motorbikes in the evening, probably quite a lot of people travelling daily for work in Singapore chose to live in forest city which certainly offers a rise in quality living for also nearby Port workers and sailors. The rates are cheap too. Also interior design service packages and furnitures are at good rates too. In addition, the Pulai bridge is now opened, access to Kukup, Tanjung Piai, Pontian is shorter distance and faster from FC now.

Last edited:

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few China restaurants are operating in Regalia Park on Monday night. I tried some beef noddle in one of them which was good and the price was very reasonable.
IMG_20230320_194208.jpg

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a bridge is built across the Pendas rever, the distance between Sunway City and Forest City is probably less than 10km.