• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigners got 7 in 10 new jobs. FAPee = FUCKING Sell Cuntry Thieves!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you want to talk about USA ...then im going to talk about japan too !!.

if you go to japan you will be surprise that most of the construction workers are japanese ...even the road sweepers ..why ? because japanese construction workers ( we called it power jobs ) are paid at least sin$5000 a month but workers from third world countries will get less then sin$4000 .

Truckers are well paid too and attactive sex symbols for ang mo cha bors. Firemen too.

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you want to talk about USA ...then im going to talk about japan too !!.

if you go to japan you will be surprise that most of the construction workers are japanese ...even the road sweepers ..why ? because japanese construction workers ( we called it power jobs ) are paid at least sin$5000 a month but workers from third world countries will get less then sin$4000 .

Not only Japan, UK too. The general rule is , the tougher the job, the higher is the pay. That is why piping jobs in the US are rewarding.

But in Singapore, Singapore gov do not respect basic human rights and they took the pays of those hard jobs away to add to their million dollar salaries.

So much for equality and meritocracy. I tell u, this is the devil country.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not only Japan, UK too. The general rule is , the tougher the job, the higher is the pay. That is why piping jobs in the US are rewarding.

But in Singapore, Singapore gov do not respect basic human rights and they took the pays of those hard jobs away to add to their million dollar salaries.

So much for equality and meritocracy. I tell u, this is the devil country.

Yes.. It's a fuckup country . That's why 8 years ago i pack my barang barang and leave that country for good ...

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have said all along that the government is clueless about how to generate enough high value jobs for the citizens. Even the high value ones are slowing becoming low value. I have heard stories of how foreign IT university graduates are hired by some third world foreign banks for $1500 per month. This is despite the starting pay for graduates is already around $2000 per month 10 years ago.

The ultimate insult is that Sinkies are willing to take it up their arses and allow the ministers to pay themselves obscene salaries. It wouldn't have been so bad otherwise. :oIo:

2000 already damn low leh. according to the uni surveys(if they're not sucking up to pappie also), uni suppose to get at least 3k entry level. there's really no job protection here. all talk cock. MOM also useless one. and NTUC is a joke.