• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigner mums bully commuters, feed babies and make mess in train

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
noisy_foreigners_bully_commuters_make_mess_in_train-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer tottie was disgusted at the boorish behaviour of these foreigners, who rudely gestured to several commuters to give up their seats to them, then proceeded to talk loudly and allowed their kids to drop crumbs all over the carriage floor.

The STOMPer caught the action on video, and says:

"I was on the MRT and could not believe what I'd just witnessed.

"Some foreigners - two ladies with toddlers in strollers and an adult male - boarded the train at Simei.

"First, one of the mothers rudely gestured to a couple of guys to give up their seats to them.

"The two mothers occupied at least 3 seats making the teenagers stand.

"They began to talk loudly and started to feed the kids with biscuits and yoghurt.

"Those kids were not even hungry as they kept shoving their food away and making a mess on the train floor.

"They kept doing that until the train reached City Hall.

"Commuters should at least respect the basic rules when using public transport, regardless of nationality.

"One might argue that a little leeway could be granted, because of the kids.

"I suppose an exception could be made for bottle feeding, but not for biscuits and yoghurt.

"I have seen Train Marshals warning commuters for popping in a sweet or taking a sip of their drinks.

"These foreigners are arrogant and ignorant of Singapore law."

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans get what they deserved. :rolleyes:.
Since most of them love to treat the Westerners as masters, now the Westerners just reciprocated the love.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I normally find teenagers boorish, rude, despicable, anti-social and are potential thieves and vandals. Actually when I was a teenager, I was like that. These teenagers give teenagers a bad name. Shame on them.

Cheers!

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I thought these teenagers give up their seats. And you are blaming them for? :confused:

I normally find teenagers boorish, rude, despicable, anti-social and are potential thieves and vandals. Actually when I was a teenager, I was like that. These teenagers give teenagers a bad name. Shame on them.

Cheers!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
If stomper really not happy, why didn't he just tell them off. For fuck write in stomp.

In this case Stomper sure to lose, the MRT will end up siding Ang Mo as they will say feeding baby is "OK, blah blah blah". Stomper will look like a fool.

In Singapore if you complain against Ang Mo no use.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those teenagers are to blame, as well the writer. They are most probably non-white Singaporeans who have yet to know their place in a Western colony. Someone should teach them to observe the proper social protocol of unquestioning obeisance to white caucasians, for without their patronage Singapore would have failed miserably.