• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign Fucking Talent: Angmos break S'porean nose, whack cabby, steal taxi

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
they haven't met the real taxi driver!

taxi-driver.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
According to our PAP, these fellows are high value foreign talents wor. Options trader man!!! What is the life of a lousy singaporean taxi driver compared to the economic benefits of these FTs? The taxi driver would be judged to have been inconsiderate, rude and disrespectful to his passengers resulting in said incident. The taxi driver recklessly smashed his face into the fragile fingers and hands of the FT options trader, causing much hurt and distress to the most precious FT options trader. The colleague FT simply drove the taxi away to a safer place in order to prevent an accident. We need to compensate these FT angmohs and punish the taxi driver most severely. No doubt ISD will arrange for the taxi driver to be found floating in the Singapore river one bright and early morning.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. white trash, oops! talents do have special privileges.
3. lets see what's up next?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would love to see that bastard swinging his fist at me! He can be sure his arm will not look like what it used to be after that! :mad:

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
more often den not, most foreigners sentenced r 'quite lenient', even jail term can b reduce thru' appeal easillee n successful w/o much prob
dat is a very concerning thing against us sinkapolians
dat is a 'good encouragemnet' 4 d charged foreigners 2 come ills further, knowing they CAN B let off lighter
looks like sinkapo courts have 2 sets of rules, 1 ea 4 foreigner n sinkapolians

Let us see what our judges can offer. This time, I hope our judges sentence the angmo jialat jialat.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more often den not, most foreigners sentenced r 'quite lenient', even jail term can b reduce thru' appeal easillee n successful w/o much prob
dat is a very concerning thing against us sinkapolians
dat is a 'good encouragemnet' 4 d charged foreigners 2 come ills further, knowing they CAN B let off lighter
looks like sinkapo courts have 2 sets of rules, 1 ea 4 foreigner n sinkapolians

Ha..ha.. I thought 3 sets, FT, Elites and the less mortal. Could be more, I supposed.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha..ha.. I thought 3 sets, FT, Elites and the less mortal. Could be more, I supposed.

The impression I get is that the male lesser mortal occupy the lowest position of the totem pole:

1. Elites
2. FT
3 female lesser mortal
4. male lesser mortal

Last edited:

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must 1st recognise who the enemy is :smile:

Difficult to detect because they are are camouflaged in white:rolleyes:

??? is the enemy FT or people who allow FT to climb over & pee over s'poreans ...

i don't blame FT for comin here: all want better lives but y must certain traitors give FT a red carpet & FUCK all s'poreans like we owe them a living???

u decide!:eek:

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
??? is the enemy FT or people who allow FT to climb over & pee over s'poreans ...

i don't blame FT for comin here: all want better lives but y must certain traitors give FT a red carpet & FUCK all s'poreans like we owe them a living???

u decide!:eek:

Who let the traitors give FT a red carpet & FUCK all s'poreans like we owe them a living???

Who?? Who??

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would love to see that bastard swinging his fist at me! He can be sure his arm will not look like what it used to be after that! :mad:

Dun be overconfident....... two of these angmos are ex-diggers who saw real combat in Iraq unlike our paper army boys....... and all three of them are active in our local martial arts scene...... I often see them in the muaythai / mma dojos.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun be overconfident....... two of these angmos are ex-diggers who saw real combat in Iraq unlike our paper army boys....... and all three of them are active in our local martial arts scene...... I often see them in the muaythai / mma dojos.

Wah so power no wonder they want to fight.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

real MMA / muay thai fighter never go around punching ppl on the streets ( they will try to avoid streets fights , if you have been trained in MMA ..you willl know the rules from your fight club ) ....further more they whack an old man ...you called them fighters ? if they are really trained in MMA ..they must be those 3rd grade fighters in their own fight club ..

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro no offence.. But even if they are ex diggers and skilled in martial arts, but still it does not give them the right to cause hurt to an innocent man..

I'm into the Offshore Industry and I once had this British guy as my Chief Officer on board my company's vessel.. Used to go for Offshore projects around the region together with him. He was a jovial Welshman, in his early 50s. Believe it or not, he used to be from the Royal Marines elite Special Boat Service and had served in the Faulklands War in the early 80s. We would always have some drinks at Boat Quay each time we landed on shore.. Once there was this local Indian who was drunk and rowdy, and he pushed this Brit inside the pub's toilet.. There was a slight commotion in there but my friend the Brit just walked off without retaliating that drunk Mama..