• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign Diplomats Have 0 Regard for Sg Laws Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 03 Sep 2009
Above the law? Another diplomat flouts traffic rule by parking car on 2 lots

car_with_diplomatic_corps_number_plate_parked_in_2_lots-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Serebeii saw another diplomat flouting traffic rules by parking the car on 2 lots and wondered whether they were exempted from adhering to our laws.

This is the second complaint by Singaporeans in a week about diplomats who deliberately flout traffic rules.

In an earlier post, STOMPer Jeremy had complained about another diplomat's car which was seen parked illegally along double yellow zig zag lines.

In an email sent to STOMP today(Sept 3), Serebeii said:

"I am just wondering whether diplomatic corps have such power to park one car in 2 lots?

"They are causing disruption to those people who wish to park near the canteen."
car2-data.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 02 Sep 2009
Diplomats flout traffic rules openly: How come they've such privileges?

diplomats_flout_traffic_rules_openly-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Jeremy saw this car bearing a "CD" licence plate parked illegally, and wonders if the owners of such cars are given privileges.

He said in an email to STOMP today (Sept 2):

"I saw this car parked along Goldhill Plaza on double yellow jagged lines at around 10.45am.

"When I left at around 11.05am, it was still there.

"Are they given special privileges that we do not know of?"

jw5

Loyal
See it on tv all the time.
Does "diplomatic immunity" mean that the diplomats can commit any crime they want and not be punished, including murder?
What is the logic in this?