• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For 8 years, he stalks her ONLINE, ON PHONE, ON TRAINS

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,206346,00.html?For 8 years, he stalks her ONLINE, ON PHONE, ON TRAINS
Sex pervert is young woman's nightmare
By A Special Correspondent

June 29, 2009

NP_IMAGES_HQPRE28.jpg

FOLLOWED HER: Joan said her stalker even tracked her to school and back. TNP PICTURE ILLUSTRATION: MOHD ISHAK

SHE didn't even know him, but he knew everything about her - her name, phone number and other personal details.

He began stalking her, and for eight years, she lived in fear of him.

So, who's this pervert? None other than the notorious online marketer, now in his 30s, known by his online moniker, nottiboy134.

Last week (21Jun), The New Paper on Sunday ran an exclusive report on his brazen online activities.

He ran several sex-related websites - most disturbingly, one which featured pictures of scantily-clad preteen girls, some as young as 7 years old. All the sites have since been removed.

But nothing can remove the memory of being stalked for Joan (not her real name), 23, now an undergraduate.

She told The New Paper on Sunday that the man had stalked her well before he gained notoriety as a self-proclaimed pervert targeting pre-teens and a so-called sex coach.

Now based in Australia for over a year, she wrote in to The New Paper on Sunday after a friend alerted her to the report about nottiboy134.

When The New Paper on Sunday confronted the man with the allegations, he just shrugged them off. (See report on facing page.)

She claimed she first met him at a fast-food outlet in Woodlands about eight years ago. She was in Secondary3 then.

She said: 'He approached me and asked if I would be his friend. I found him quite weird and tried to brush him off.'

But the man, she claimed, somehow managed to find out her name and phone number in an online chatroom. He also regularly sent her messages on the Internet Relay Chat (IRC) platform.

'He started off being friendly and nice, but later, the conversations would turn sexual,' she recalled.

Fightening turn

Soon it took a frightening turn - he began following her to school.

She recalled: 'He would wait for me at the MRT platform when I was on my way to school.'

She added that he would board the train together with her and give her 'obscene looks'.

He would then alight several stops before her but continue looking at her through the MRT door as the train moved off.

She said: 'This happened at least five times, and I used to be so frightened that I would go home and cry.'

On another occasion, he watched her from outside a fast food outlet where she was working part-time.

'I was wearing new earrings that day. The same night, he sent me a message saying, 'You were wearing nice earrings.' It was really disgusting,' she said.

After she told her mother about the stalking, her mother told the man over the phone to 'back off'.

Joan said the stalkings stopped after her family moved into a new home the same year. But online harassment continued.

She said: 'He sent me obscene e-mails and told me he had saved pictures from my Friendster account to look at.'

She said the pictures on her Friendster profile at the time were taken at the beach, where she was wearing a bikini.

'I got really annoyed with him, so I used vulgarities at him and asked him to stop harassing me,' she recalled.

Apologise

To her surprise, he called her and asked if she would meet with him as he wanted to apologise.

Said Joan: 'I didn't want to meet him alone, so I took a male friend along. My friend warned him to stay away from me.'

Both Joan and her friend, Don (not his real name), were just 16 at the time.

The New Paper on Sunday managed to contact Don, now 23, a property agent. He has known Joan since they were both in secondary school.

He said: 'After the first time we met the man, I bumped into him a few times at Admiralty MRT station and he would always stare at me.

'Finally, I decided to confront him at a nearby food court. I asked him what he wanted. He replied that he was waiting for me to punch him.'

But the confrontation, Don claimed, was broken up by a middle-aged man.

Don described nottiboy134 as soft-spoken, bespectacled and about 1.8m tall.

However, Don claimed that after the confrontation, the man began sending spam messages to him through Friendster.

'He would send me messages asking me to save Joan and to call a certain phone number as soon as possible,' he said.

Don claimed he just ignored those messages.

But Joan told The New Paper on Sunday that when she 'had enough' of his antics, she lodged a police report in 2007.

Why did she wait so long to file a report? It was the last resort, she claimed.

She said: 'I posted a copy of the police report on my blog, because I knew he would read it. For a while, the harassment stopped. But, after about five months, I started getting messages from him again.'

She decided not to pursue the matter further as she was getting ready to move abroad to further her studies.

'I didn't file a magistrate's complaint like the police advised me to, but maybe I should have - because he obviously thought my threats about taking action were empty,' she said.

A police spokesman said the report lodged by Joan had been classified as a case of intentional harassment.

Said the spokesman: 'Police investigation then revealed that the Internet addresses of the culprit were overseas-based.

'As there have been fresh developments recently, police will continue with our investigation and deal with the culprit in accordance with the law.'

Asked if she was aware of the man's recent online activities, she said she was 'not surprised', given the man's history of disturbing behaviour.

She claims she still gets messages from him from time to time.

She said: 'When I move to a new blog address, he manages to find it. He tells me he is waiting for me to come back to Singapore. I am really sick of it.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He shrugs off allegations

HE sounded dismissive and even cocky when confronted with all the allegations.

The New Paper called the man on his handphone several times but he didn't answer any of our calls.

He only responded to our SMS and told us to contact him online via MSN Messenger through his online moniker nottiboy134.

We then identified ourselves as reporters and asked him about Joan's claims that he had stalked her.

But he shrugged off the allegations and didn't want to confirm it.

All he would say is 'I do no wrong' and laughed off the suggestions that he stalked girls. He even said that it's more likely that girls are stalking him.

When asked if he had sexually harassed Joan online, he said: 'We all talk sexual anywhere, don't we?'

He didn't want to verify if Joan's claims were true, and said that 'if I tell u more also no use, perhaps someday if we become very good friend, I tell you the truth'.

We asked him if he wanted to clear the air about all the allegations and he said that he doesn't need to.

What about his sex coaching services?

He said that he conducts lessons online on how to 'hook' girls - and he charges about $500 for his coaching.

The money is to be deposited into his POSB account.

He became defensive when we asked about his various sex-related websites which featured pictures of scantily clad pre-teen girls.

He said that the 'website contains nothing' and 'those are Japanese girls'.

He claimed that there were no local girls involved although one of his websites clearly showed some localgirls.

After that, he stopped responding to our messages.

All his websites were also removed after our online conversation.

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,206343,00.html?

PRECAUTIONS AGAINST PREDATORS
June 29, 2009

Mr Poh Yeang Cherng, manager of Touch Cyber Wellness and Sports, said both parents and children have a role to play in safer Internet surfing. Here are some pointers parents and children can take.

Cyber- bullying

Children should not use their real names or reveal personal information online.

Children should refrain from provoking others online.

Children should log off from online applications whenever they meet people who make them uncomfortable.

Sexual predators

Children should be made aware of the difference between public and private information.

Children should not meet their online friends without first checking with parents.

Children should not be allowed to have unsupervised access to a web camera.

Hackers

Install a firewall and anti-virus programs on all computers.

Update your operating system with the latest security updates.

Use strong passwords that are alpha-numeric.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:"The poodles are better off harassing state dissenters than rounding up perverts."

U mean people like CSJ and those who demo against Kangaroo courts!:biggrin:

U see, perverts don't demonstrate! at most they stalk. Poodles hands off unless someone gets hurt by the pervert.:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The poodles are better off harassing state dissenters than rounding up perverts.

This i could not agree with u more...

she must file a complaint with the magistrate before the police can "investigate" only.

for CSJ, he'll be arrested on the spot.

interesting to note that the press seems to be interested in this bo leow affairs, mind you this is not the first time they have wrote similar articles.

but for LeeRegime sins against CSJ, nothing is written.

Tioh Boh? :biggrin: