• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Food In Singapore

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will appreciate if I can get some feedback with the following food to eat and buy in Singapore.

Where can I buy the following

1. Tapioca with Ikan Bilis and kacang. Its is normally red in colour and spicy....very famous with the malays. I need a few packets.....thus looking for the tasty one. don't mind looking for it in Malaysia if I have to.

2. Malay Mee Siam - Where do they sell the best mee siam.

3. Char Kway Teow - Where is the best Kway teow in Singapore and Malaysia?

4. Nasi Bryani - Where is the best one in Singapore and Malaysia.

5. Chinese fried Rice - Where is the best Chinese fried rice?

6. Chinese chicken rice?

7. Mama Rojak?

8. Buffet Lunch, where is the best buffet lunch for Chinese and malay food?

I will appreciate everybody feedback. Thank you in advance.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
8. my recommendation for peranakan and nonya buffet is the lunch buffet at the spices cafe in concorde hotel. pretty good at around sgd23. also, if you're looking to buy sarong kebaya for your lady or yourself, there's a macik at the lobby selling them at affordable prices.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro; i dun think you are :rolleyes:a local ah beng?...

I will appreciate if I can get some feedback with the following food to eat and buy in Singapore.
Where can I buy the following

1. Tapioca with Ikan Bilis and kacang. Its is normally red in colour and spicy....very famous with the malays. I need a few packets.....thus looking for the tasty one. don't mind looking for it in Malaysia if I have to.
2. Malay Mee Siam - Where do they sell the best mee siam.
3. Char Kway Teow - Where is the best Kway teow in Singapore and Malaysia?
4. Nasi Bryani - Where is the best one in Singapore and Malaysia.
5. Chinese fried Rice - Where is the best Chinese fried rice?
6. Chinese chicken rice?
7. Mama Rojak?
8. Buffet Lunch, where is the best buffet lunch for Chinese and malay food?

I will appreciate everybody feedback. Thank you in advance.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
8. my recommendation for peranakan and nonya buffet is the lunch buffet at the spices cafe in concorde hotel. pretty good at around sgd23. also, if you're looking to buy sarong kebaya for your lady or yourself, there's a macik at the lobby selling them at affordable prices.

I thought that the one just opposite Concorde Hotel SIngapore, sells sarong, sarong kebaya, last time Prata,at AFFORDABLE prices? is Macik from opposite the road?? :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought that the one just opposite Concorde Hotel SIngapore, sells sarong, sarong kebaya, last time Prata,at AFFORDABLE prices? is Macik from opposite the road?? :biggrin:

must earn a decent living after retirement. previous paycheck not enough. :biggrin: