• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flaccid Boomers have hope already. Med beds will arrived in 3rd week of Dec.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can have the erection that you have always dream of for a loooooong time. And you can go back to look young and virile again.

https://in5d.com/medbeds-coming-by-3rd-week-of-december/

MedBeds will arrive by the “2nd or 3rd week of December” in every major city across the world according to Skye Prince’s sources.

The following was stated n a Facebook post by Stephanie Ark Hogarth:

Yes it is!! Regrow teeth, organs, regeneration ..etc. FREE CHOICE MUST BE RESPECTED. I AM HAPPY TO GO. All shadow aspects must still be dealt with!

This is NOT the trans humanist agenda. This is appropriate technology that was prevented from getting to us any earlier due to the belief barrier. Those of us who are ready for this assistance, will go, READY TO DO “THE DEEP WORK” also. Other healing methods such as laying on of hands, water healing technologies, …etc WILL STILL BE USED AS APPROPRIATE. Natural regeneration requires healthy participants, and A LOT OF THEM. You are healed so that you can participate in the healing of others…etc..etc…etc. This is a PURIFICATION PROCESS. An OPTIMIZATION PROCESS. NOT a vanity procedure, but a total well being process for the population.

I am told by the Galactic Federation that I will be responsible for 2 “transition” stations, like resorts, one for incoming, one for outgoing. And also told it affects the global grid , and they told me 10 years ago it required a PUBLIC global voice and I would need to be fully transparent about all of it!. I knew this was coming.

Other things are coming too. For those who exploited others, and caused intentional harm. Each group will receive what they genuinely intended for others. This new technology cannot be misused and the rich cannot jump the line. It is according to need. Many who are very traditional, full of fear and doubt, will prefer to partake of Big Pharma,surgery..etc , or age and die because that’s what THEY believe. We must honor the belief systems of each person.

I volunteer to try this technology and step into Leadership in this regard. I have already been doing this work.

BRING IT!

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
By 3rd week of December you will be red faced and embarrassed and cussing and wonder why Santa played you out

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will any boomers here want to try on the med beds so that you can document the whole process of getting back your virality. and then try it out with a 59.99 years old SYT. ( have to based on this forum's frame of mind of a SYT)

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I doubt this could be true. Even if it's true the ruling elites will not let it happen for obvious reasons. Plus humanity with that kind of greed and ignorant and the harm they're capable of doing to each other we do not deserve this level of healing honestly.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt this could be true. Even if it's true the ruling elites will not let it happen for obvious reasons. Plus humanity with that kind of greed and ignorant and the harm they're capable of doing to each other we do not deserve this level of healing honestly.
As this lady say it is only for health and lifestyle improvement to a certain extend. The elites do not call the shots on this and the white hats are running the show now, not the dark ones. There are people who believe in it and there are those who are not. It's fine. It's a personal consciousness choice.

The med beds have the capabilities of age regression as well but it is heavily regulated for this due to the current consciousness of the human beings now. High consciousness must = to high tech. Currently this med bed tech is way up higher than the mass consciousness of the people but we are improving on our consciousness now. I believe this med bed is introduce now is to heal those who ignorantly get themselves vaxx. These are innocent people and such help (med bed) have to be available for them.

About age regression, for those boomers who want to be young again and start to date again as a young man, it is not that straight forward.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is our fantasy to be like Zeus, lau ah pek with an amazing body and magnificent beard, impregnating mortal women and throwing lightning bolts at enemies. :cool:

6091b2be0b426b2f1b44631c3b75f28c.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, to my surprise. The ones who have the priority to use the med beds are not the vaccinated ones, it is the ones who are unvaccinated and have serious health conditions.

The vaccinated ones are the last in the queue to use it, no matter how screwed up their side effects from the vaxx are. The reason is that there are available info that the vaxx are dangerous but still they make the choice to go ahead and so they have to bear the consequences of their choice. But nevermind lah , can dine in, go to mall and travel.

Who decide on this reason? If i remember what i read in the Q & A, it is the Alliances and the Galactic ETs who are in charge of the Med Beds roll out on Earth.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_1638346859384.jpg

Update: Now i will only get info from skye prince herself. Skye says that u need healing centers and med bed centers to be set up first. The above message is not from skye prince.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Channelling of Ivo, Sharon Stewart's twin flame On jan 2021.

They're saying that people who get the jab, most will be dead within 5 years. And there have been millions dispensed so far and that number is climbing.

How are they going to deal with the fact that they'll probably die within a few years, if they come out denial long enough to be able to understand that people are dying of this thing?

As I see it, Ivo said that the POTUS is supposed to conduct business in such a way that there are not a lot of mass casualties, yet in this case there are going to be. So I've got to ask, "What's up with that?"

Ivo says, "Med beds."

Here's Ivo:
"Med beds are the solution for the v**** as well as any "remedy" that was taken to avoid getting the v. Mr T has promised to release medbeds out to the world before many of these deaths will occur, so this is the solution for people.

Me: They're going to get sick.

Ivo: They will indeed. Then perhaps they will learn to stop trusting the establishment. This is all for the learning, my love.

Me: Some people will die.

Ivo: However not in large numbers. These people are volunteering to show the rest of the world that all is not right within the system.

Me: Okay, thanks.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest video by Skye Prince

She mentioned about the med bed 9010 aka meditation bed ( NOT healing beds) that causes confusion among people. my opinion is that the 9010 meditation beds which they just called it med beds is intentionally put out to confuse people. I dunno if they do it to wake people up to be sharp of it is just pure opportunistic scam. Firstly, they charge money ( 1st red flag). 2ndly, they have a fine print to say it does not do healing ( 2nd red flag)

If it is not a med bed, then just put it out front and loud and say it is not, why make it a fine print. It is obvious that they are trying to leverage the term "med bed" to con some money out from people. If you are not that in-the-face honest, you cannot make it to the New Earth.

Skye Prince has said it clearly, the med beds , the one the Secret Space Program that are using it, are FREE TO USE IT. You don't have to pay any money for it. It is a humanitarian work for us, humans, to help and heal. She also said that the med bed and healing centers will be build and set up, but dunno when finish, soon, but dunno how soon.

Last edited: