• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fish found in boy's penis

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 2cm long fish apparently found it's way into the penis of a 14-year-old boy from India in a bizarre medical case.

The patient was admitted to hospital with complaints of pain, dribbling urine and acute urinary retention spanning a 24-hour period. According to the boy, the fish slipped into his penis while he was cleaning his aquarium at home.

Professor Vezhaventhan and Professor Jeyaraman, who treated the boy and later wrote a paper on the case, explained: "While he was cleaning the fish tank in his house, he was holding a fish in his hand and went to the toilet for passing urine. When he was passing urine, the fish slipped from his hand and entered his urethra and then he developed all these symptoms."

After detecting the fish in the boy's bladder, Vezhaventhan and Jeyaraman used a technique known as cystourethroscopy to insert a special set of forceps down the patient's penis. Unfortunately, the fish was just too slippery to grip, so they resorted to using a rigid ureteroscope with a tool attached that is normally used for removing bladder stones.

The fish the urologists removed, which Practical Fishkeeping believes to be a small member of the Betta genus, measured 2cm long and 1.5cm wide.

He was later admitted into counseling to help him overcome any trauma.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What lau eh... very chim leh... how come fish can reach his penis..... WAHAHAHA....... :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i remember the movie Zohan. Zohan put a pirahan into his cock and still can relax and slip on a drink.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the fish is something like this....

Attachments

• 300px-Betta_albimarginata_060311_8.jpg
    300px-Betta_albimarginata_060311_8.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 148

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a species of tiny fish in the amazon river, that is attracted to warmth. Some natives who bathed there peed in the water, and their warm pee attracted the fish, which propelled themselves right into their penises. So no one would bathe in these areas now.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the species was identified correctly. The fish was probably a "sucker" fish. The smell of the fish must've gotten the boy all fresh and he decided to let the loach do him. Instead, it got sucked!

He should've got a blowfish for the job.

Nice story. Cheers!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a species of tiny fish in the amazon river, that is attracted to warmth. Some natives who bathed there peed in the water, and their warm pee attracted the fish, which propelled themselves right into their penises. So no one would bathe in these areas now.

yeah i know that one bro, but aquarium???

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
cleaning aquarium, knn ... i thot he went swimming naked in a river ...

incidentally a india FT family living in my block - the 3 young sons all naked at home while leaving the front door wide open ... they are primary school age, not toddler (which is ok 2b naked) ... abt primary 4 or 5 !!

living next unit to them is RC dog :p ... who prob felt offended & told them off, bcos nowadays the front door of this india flat kept closed ... :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

NAtive fish from brazil called candiru, however the fish in that guy's dick is not thta type of fish.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

incidentally a india FT family living in my block - the 3 young sons all naked at home while leaving the front door wide open ... they are primary school age, not toddler (which is ok 2b naked) ... abt primary 4 or 5 !!

living next unit to them is RC dog :p ... who prob felt offended & told them off, bcos nowadays the front door of this india flat kept closed ... :rolleyes:

Don't say RC dog. If you have a daughter at home, wouldn't you feel offended too?

At that age, they should start wearing shorts at least

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't say RC dog. If you have a daughter at home, wouldn't you feel offended too?

At that age, they should start wearing shorts at least

The RC should respect the FT's wish to practice nudity. After all aren't the RC suppose to support the gahmen's policy of encouraging more FTs into Singapore?

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh, I just can't figure out how on earth a fish that's 2cm x 1.5cm can enter a little boy's penis. Is his penis hole that big??

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat's this little ah neh doing with a fish on his hands in the toilet...i am sure he was trying to have some fish fun

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't show me a photo of his little birdy, how am I to know weather it is big enough for fish to enter? :wink:

What did they found in his asshole? a turtle?

More importantly is there a stone in his brain?