• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First to get Windows 8 in Singapore

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also use razor keyboard and mice, but i can tell you, that their version firmware is horribly bug, like since the company started years ago. Only after a few firmware update than it will work like a logitech with version 1 firmware, which they never change.

I use Razor keyboards/mice for both my PCs & Macs.:smile: I'm not a gamer but just wanted some quality equipment. I still remember when I would pay $300 for an Apple keyboards. Those keyboards were great. I don't mind investing in qualty since I can recycle the keyboard & mice when I upgrade to new hardware it is I think a good investment.

I find that the new games give me eye strain & sometimes even a headache. The type of games I can tolerate are the old games like Heroes III. All the Hero III games still run on Win 7, even though they do crash after awhile. I just make sure I save often.

Many Spore biznisses are price sensitive. In one place I worked the company was even using "evaluation" copies :smile: Economy is now pretty bad & I doubt that many companies are willing to go through an upgrade to Win 8.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also use razor keyboard and mice, but i can tell you, that their version firmware is horribly bug, like since the company started years ago. Only after a few firmware update than it will work like a logitech with version 1 firmware, which they never change.

I haven't encountered any bugs but I'm just using a limited subset of the features of the Tarantula/Mac edition keyboard.

What is the symptom of this bug:confused:
Can the update be carried out DIY by owners?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

True...moi Synapse sw keep crashing...bought Razer Nostromo sometime back...look like a good idea to hav WASD key map to single thumb control...den realise...it has no diagonal control...owned...

My current Razer Blackwidow 2012 backlit version... occasionally got key hang....can happen to any key so i guess it sw/fw fault not hw...can only resolve by rebooting...

Many Spore biznisses are price sensitive. In one place I worked the company was even using "evaluation" copies :smile: Economy is now pretty bad & I doubt that many companies are willing to go through an upgrade to Win 8.

It is costly and time consuming to upgrade os...especially when comparability problem arise...while we end user are happy to get an upgrade...the MIS team in moi co pee in their pants...alway kena call in de middle of night...frm bosses oversea complaining dis and tat cnot work...had to work thru de nite to get de problem solve...worst thing is...OS problem oso kena fuck upside down...:*:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hate synapse, what is the shit is that?

I have razer blackwidow ultimate 2012 too, because it is so beautiful, in fact i could buy BW U 2013, but it is just too ugly.

BW U 2012 is the most beautiful backlit mechanical keyboard like ever. Never to be repeat, since 2013 version is ugly like hell.

well any problem about razer, just got to keep in the box and wait for new firmware, you need get a reliable logitech while razor take their time to fix their firmware.

True...moi Synapse sw keep crashing...bought Razer Nostromo sometime back...look like a good idea to hav WASD key map to single thumb control...den realise...it has no diagonal control...owned...

My current Razer Blackwidow 2012 backlit version... occasionally got key hang....can happen to any key so i guess it sw/fw fault not hw...can only resolve by rebooting...

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i hate synapse, what is the shit is that?

I have razer blackwidow ultimate 2012 too, because it is so beautiful, in fact i could buy BW U 2013, but it is just too ugly.

BW U 2012 is the most beautiful backlit mechanical keyboard like ever. Never to be repeat, since 2013 version is ugly like hell.

well any problem about razer, just got to keep in the box and wait for new firmware, you need get a reliable logitech while razor take their time to fix their firmware.

Razer Synapse is the configurator sw to control my mouse n keyboard in 1 prog. I do hav my old Logitech G510...but no longer fun to use once you revert back to mechanical keyboard...de feel and sound damn shiok...:biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Razer Synapse is the configurator sw to control my mouse n keyboard in 1 prog. I do hav my old Logitech G510...but no longer fun to use once you revert back to mechanical keyboard...de feel and sound damn shiok...:biggrin:

i know what is synapse, i hate it, i have a dual boot win 7 and osx86, but when i go to mac, then i go back to win, synapse goes banana.