• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fire Pritam Singh from WP!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joined date Aug 2015 Mmmmm.......

IB now starting to get in full battle mode.

Indeed. Just take a look at tryharder's previous posts. :wink:

Cureently, WP is the opposition party that poses the biggest threat to the PAP, so they try to sow discord, saying WP is a 'fake oppo party', a 'lousy co-driver', 'gangster Teochew mafia' etc. :biggrin:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cureently, WP is the opposition party that poses the biggest threat to the PAP, so they try to sow discord, saying WP is a 'fake oppo party', a 'lousy co-driver', 'gangster Teochew mafia' etc. :biggrin:

Expect more of Lemons and Tryharders as election looms, even in a godforsaken forum like this.

Funny how they choose nicks that inadvertently describe themselves - lemons (defective goods), tryharder (next time)

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tryharder, try harder.:biggrin: Tip of the iceberg. My guys have been working extended hours to approve many new registrations. Oops! Am I revealing too much here? :p

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect more of Lemons and Tryharders as election looms, even in a godforsaken forum like this.

Funny how they choose nicks that inadvertently describe themselves - lemons (defective goods), tryharder (next time)

Hahaha, you do not know what is a lemon? OMG, the poor standard of our Gangster WP supporters!

Here are some lemons for you! Lemons are some of God's most refreshing creations!

Also, for the info. of your "frog in the well" Gangster WP Village supporter mentality, Lemon is also a proper established Last Name for many people in other parts of the world hoh!

lemon.jpg

Last edited:

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahaha, do you know what is the meaning of "Denial is not just a river in Egypt"?????!!!!!

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP also copy SDP policy papers.

True. At least the SDP works hard and has policy papers to present to the people as alternatives to the PAP's.

The over-hyped Gangster WP party did not do a single policy paper for the last five years. Wonder what the 7 WP MPs are good for *shake head*

And the WP has the cheeks to reserve the easiest GRCs and SMCs for themselves. And also "steal" other oppo party's territories. They are really sickening and selfish.

$16k per month per MP x 7 MPs x 12 months x 5 years = $6,720,000. (actually should be more, because I did not include the other two jiak-leow-bee NCMPs aka GG and YJJ).

For nearly 7 million S$ of taxpayers' money over the last five years, what did they do for Singaporeans for the last five years?

Not even a single alternative policy paper presented in Parliament by the WP for discussion in five years for $7 million of taxpayers money. Can you imagine?? Where is the accountability?

WP supporters like to label the PAP MPs as dogs, the WP MPs are also dogs. Vote both the WP and PAP out.

There is enough talent in all the other oppo parties to take over.

The SDP alone has produced at least 10 policy papers in healthcare, population, housing, economy, education, etc with ZERO dollars of taxpayers money spent on them.

Kenneth Jeya of RP has produced many articles on the financial reserves situation of Singapore with not a cent of taxpayers money. The WP MPs have done NOTHING with $7 million of taxpayers money.

Who will you vote for? If you are objective, you will know that you have to vote the SDP, RP etc and kick out the WP and the PAP

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I asked some of my friends who are WP supporters if Pritam Singh should be fielded in East Coast GRC as he looks like a A team candidate, the response I got was " He is not A team calibre lah ! " .

Hmm.. coming from the inside. Now I know ...

kopiOcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha, you do not know what is a lemon? OMG, the poor standard of our Gangster WP supporters!

Here are some lemons for you! Lemons are some of God's most refreshing creations!

Also, for the info. of your "frog in the well" Gangster WP Village supporter mentality, Lemon is also a proper established Last Name for many people in other parts of the world hoh!

lemon.jpg

why dont you go and shove the lemons up your mother's