• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FIO's SEXUAL CONFESSIONS

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - FIO's SEXUAL CONFESSIONS</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">pJUDGE2009 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">7:25 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>10391.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Another blog, from a gal named "Fio" who loves to get fucked.
Excerpt:
with no time wasted, we had deep kiss, petting and j just strip my dress all the way down to my black lingerie. then he lead me to the sofa and he sit down with his leg wide open and ask me if i could give him a long good blow which he says he miss it alot. i shake my head lor and stick out my tongue ;P just to give him a fake impression lol but eventually i could not resist the feeling of his thing in my mouth lah after so long with him and i just kneel down and give him the best blow which i can in return for the good food he cooked for me and my hunger for a nice oral...

he cum pretty fast that day, humm not sure if i;ve improved or he is just way to horny. lol after that we hug for awhile sitting on his lap of course. i think after a few minutes later i can feel his "hot-dog" throbbing around my buttock area and i know he was recharge lol ^_^ so being a naughty gal, i hint to him why not we go take a nice bath together (he got a bathtub) and he agreed of course lah!! horny bastards bwahahaha

i make him bathe me throughly bcos i like to be bathe by a strong man. the feelings is different lor, i suppose guys like to be bathe by ladies?right? but half way with all the shower cream around us he starts to get really horny and while standing we just fuck. from standing till doggy our body still slipperly with the shower cream (omg i am feeling high while blogging this lol) he just bang non stop while i try to keep my moaning as low as possible as it was night time..but it was very hard! i can hear the slapping sound of his thighs against my butt cheek lor.. i lost control to my moan and lost myself totally to his mindless fucking! j is good lor in this sense! i cannot take it and was trying to break free as he continue his rampage ..but cannot as he was holding both my hands. its really hard to explained the intense feeling but time really seems to stop that moment and i really wish it does.

after god knows how many mins later j finally cum on my back area after the final few hard thrust extracting a few loud scream from me lor! we both sit down on the bath tub with my back facing him and on top of him panting..enjoying our long fucking bathe lol ...

Read more here! www.mydarkconfession.blogspot.com
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>