• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Fine " Cheap to walk naked in Singapore $2000 net/-

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maximum fine for Holland V nude couple

Thu, Apr 30, 2009
The Straits Times

By Esther Tan

THE pair of undergraduates who sauntered through Holland Village in the buff in January have paid for their prank.

They were fined $2,000 each on Thursday, the maximum fine for an obscene act.

Court papers state that Eng Kai Er, 24, and Jan Philip, 21, did what they did 'to seek thrill'.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very sad for them. i hope they are well, and try not to come back to this shithole next time.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
very sad for them. i hope they are well, and try not to come back to this shithole next time.

northern europe is nice....

water is crystal clean.....awesome sight to behold...in addition to the half naked lady walking by....

i feel so free....i am happy....

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too cold in sweden to walk naked most of the time of the year. but all year long, their sauna is unisex and women are totally naked. like germany.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
20090411_105833_april1109_nudecouple_350.jpg

Naked is over-rated here !

To me humans are flesh wrapped over skeleton frame !

Last edited: