• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Filthy Dirty Singagore

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol

Singapore
Rodent climbing up man's leg at Serangoon coffee shop shocks diners

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/rodent-climbing-mans-leg-serangoon-coffee-shop-shocks-diners

A relaxing afternoon break at a Serangoon coffee shop was ruined for one man who found an unwelcome visitor in his pants.

The incident occcured at about 2pm last Saturday (Oct 19) at a coffee shop at Block 3 Lorong Lew Lian, reported Shin Min Daily News.

The diner surnamed Liang said he had felt something worm its way into the leg of his long pants.

"My pant leg felt peculiar, then I realised that something had made its way up to my crotch area," he recounted.

The frightened man immediately stood up, shaking his leg while frantically pulling on his pants. To his surprise, a rodent fell to the ground.

"I was shell-shocked and very tense," he told the Chinese evening daily. "The diners at the next table who witnessed this must have been shocked too."

According to Liang, a female coffee shop employee caught the rodent with tissues and tossed it away.

He added that when he requested an explanation from the manager, he was told the rodent may have scampered into the coffee shop from elsewhere.

The man said he has also reported the matter to the authorities.

When contacted by Shin Min, the coffee shop in-charge said he had informed the diner that the rodent may have come from the neighbouring estate or burrows. --- lol

He said it is unlikely the rodent had nested inside the coffee shop as sanitation and pest control works are regularly conducted.

231024_rat%20pants.jpg