• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fight in Sungei Rd! Unemployment Situation Really Bad!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 09 Aug, 2009 21:48
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Sungei Rd operators clash over space for their stalls

STOMPer kk1001cdf spotted these two stall operators quarelling over space to sell their items at Sungei Road and wonders which authority's in-charge of allocating the rental space there.

Says the STOMPer:

"For the past few months, I keep wondering why I often see stall operators quarrel at Sungei road.

"At times, the Police were even called to settle the dispute.

"It is till today then I know that they are actually quarrelling over the space to sell their items.

"This afternoon, I saw a Malay man selling things at Sungei road and later, a Chinese man approached him and claimed that the space belongs to him as he sells things there every day and drive the Malay stall operator away.

"I immediately took down a video and photos.

"I wonder who is in charge of the stall operating area at Sungei road. Is it NEA or LTA? Are rental fees collected from the stall operators?

"I would like to know from the NEA or LTA if there is a booking system for the space for stalls to operate or is it on a first-come-first-serve basis?"

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do
Clash in Sungei Rd Part 1
getArticlePhoto.do
Clash in Sungei Rd Part 2

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope some minions will inform their bosses of the possibility of another round of embarrassment to PAP!