• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022 [Official Thread@]

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2022-11-30-20-48-42-761-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tunisia played well, but too bad for them.

If I didn't know better, I'd think France is situated on the African continent.
tunisia played better than france because france sat their starters until late in 2nd half, which was too late. they should have their best players play the 1st half and sit them in 2nd half after securing one or two goals. anyway, the game is not critical to them. win, draw, or lose they still top the group with a high goal difference.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
tunisia played better than france because france sat their starters until late in 2nd half, which was too late. they should have their best players play the 1st half and sit them in 2nd half after securing one or two goals. anyway, the game is not critical to them. win, draw, or lose they still top the group with a high goal difference.
Yep France is already all set to advance. So I am glad Tunisia got at least one win to show for their efforts. Thanks to VAR.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tunisia played well, but too bad for them.

If I didn't know better, I'd think France is situated on the African continent.
Tunisia played well.
I believe that DD made a mistake not to start with his first 11. And if France is leading by at least two goals, then bring in 3 to 4 substitutes.
It appears that there are too many black players with the European Caucasian teams.

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Head to head clash does not apply in WC. If Australia and Denmark draw, Tunisia advance, with a better goals difference. Australia would lodge a complaint to FIFA on France for resting most of the 1st team players.
Punters phui chao nuar.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Tunisia played well.
I believe that DD made a mistake not to start with his first 11. And if France is leading by at least two goals, then bring in 3 to 4 substitutes.
It appears that there are toi many black players with the European Caucasian teams.
Since the results of that match is inconsequential to France, DD probably wanted to let the usual starting 11 take a break. Save their legs for the matches ahead.

Yalor, this World Cup should be renamed African Cup (not Africa Cup as they already have such a tournament), so many #blm niggers.:biggrin:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since the results of that match is inconsequential to France, DD probably wanted to let the usual starting 11 take a break. Save their legs for the matches ahead.

Yalor, this World Cup should be renamed African Cup (not Africa Cup as they already have such a tournament), so many #blm niggers.:biggrin:
It is very unusual for Caucasian countries to have so many black players, such as Belgium, Denmark, England, France Germany, Netherlands.
Can't they find a majority of their fair skin players?