• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FERRARI DRIVER KILLER's Indentity Still NOT Revealed? WHY?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been months and still no news as to who the driver is?

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt"><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td> Worker hit by Ferrari <!--10 min-->
</td></tr> <tr> <td><!-- headline one : end -->
</td></tr> <tr> <td><!-- Author -->
</td></tr> <tr> <td class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colspan="2">By Sujin Thomas </td></tr> <tr> <td><!-- show image if available -->
</td></tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td width="330">
sg-fer.jpg

</td> <td width="10">
c.gif
</td> <td valign="bottom">
c.gif

The car had a shattered windscreen and a damaged front bumper. Its left rear-view mirror was also ripped off. -- PHOTO: TNP
</td></tr></tbody></table> <!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--> AN Indian national was killed on Saturday after he was hit by a Ferrari along Clementi Road. Mr S Raja, a 22-year-old construction worker, was crossing the street near the Japanese School at about 8pm when he was struck by the sports car. He was flung several metres and died on the spot from severe head injuries. He was crossing the street with a colleague from construction firm Sato Kogyo. The other man was not injured in the collision. The 37-year-old driver of the Ferrari was arrested and is assisting police with investigations. The car had a shattered windscreen and a damaged front bumper. Its left rear-view mirror was also ripped off. According to the New Paper, a co-worker said Mr Raja had been in Singapore for almost two years and was looking forward to going home after earning some money. 'Now it will never happen,' he said.
</td></tr> <tr><td> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Kangaroo Court is a Joke ! Someone paid the judge to keep quiet .

Peasants/ workers and Elites different rules applies !

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Whoever the driver is, sinkies should thank him for getting rid of one foreigner for good.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have a member 6 inch long :biggrin:

Aiyah!...you notty, notty...not that member lah!...I have also!:biggrin:

But the Auntie at NTUC fairprice, always ask me, at the check out... "MEMBER".. I blush, you know...!!

Are you a member?, for members have privileges?...:rolleyes:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember the case of Ah Siah Regan Lee who killed a car salesgal passenger with his horrid driving skills. Ah Siah Regan Lee has a rich daddy who somehow was able to use delaying tactics to hold back justice. The traffic poodles was lenient and dragged their feet and forgot to suspend his driving license.

Ah Siah Regan Lee, as he is a rich idiot with not much brains finally got some justice when he brag online about buying a new sports car because the TP has not tapow his license. He was immediately unmasked and an outcry resulted in some wayang justice.

If not for the netizens, Wastrel Ah Siah Regan Lee is bound to kill another person with his torrid driving.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is there a need to reveal the ID of the driver in the first place?

Don't you wanna know who drives a Ferrari in Spore :confused:

Especially if a crime has been comitted, like in this case. How else would one know that justice has been done?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember the case of Ah Siah Regan Lee who killed a car salesgal passenger with his horrid driving skills. Ah Siah Regan Lee has a rich daddy who somehow was able to use delaying tactics to hold back justice. The traffic poodles was lenient and dragged their feet and forgot to suspend his driving license.

Ah Siah Regan Lee, as he is a rich idiot with not much brains finally got some justice when he brag online about buying a new sports car because the TP has not tapow his license. He was immediately unmasked and an outcry resulted in some wayang justice.

If not for the netizens, Wastrel Ah Siah Regan Lee is bound to kill another person with his torrid driving.

We are not accuse of Kangaroo Courts for nothin !

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you wanna know who drives a Ferrari in Spore :confused:

Especially if a crime has been comitted, like in this case. How else would one know that justice has been done?
the issue is about intent. how can we be certain that there was a crime committed?

whether the incident was an accident or because of a negligence/reckless behavior.
there's the case of driver, and the case of the pedestrian.

say for example, if you were driving at 50kph (legal speed limit) on the street and someone fall/dashed onto your path with no gap, no time to react.

(of course, under defensive driving 101, when approaching any danger zone/object, the correct action is to slow down and make space/distance. but under real life situation, it might not be feasible or impractical or even dangerous to other traffic users.)

now, would you wan to ID/reveal the driver at this initial stage?

yes, it's taking time - for this incident. since Dec 28, 2008. long to us. maybe not so long for the authorities?
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_319393.html

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
the issue is about intent. how can we be certain that there was a crime committed?

whether the incident was an accident or because of a negligence/reckless behavior.
there's the case of driver, and the case of the pedestrian.

say for example, if you were driving at 50kph (legal speed limit) on the street and someone fall/dashed onto your path with no gap, no time to react.

(of course, under defensive driving 101, when approaching any danger zone/object, the correct action is to slow down and make space/distance. but under real life situation, it might not be feasible or impractical or even dangerous to other traffic users.)

now, would you wan to ID/reveal the driver at this initial stage?

yes, it's taking time - for this incident. since Dec 28, 2008. long to us. maybe not so long for the authorities?
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_319393.html

Seems like u r the driver or one of his friends.

Which accident vehicle has their NUMBER PLATE masked and hidden after an accident.
I normally do not see this happening.

Only in this photo, I see the number plate of accident vehicle masked. By who? For who? Suspicious right?
:rolleyes:

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal
nope, not me. i drive a toyota.

no idea on the driver.
nor his/her friend/acquaintance.

the masking could have been done by the driver? or the tow truck guy? (before the news camera guys got on the scene. )

it's not uncommon practice (to see) for the towing guys to remove the accident vehicle number plate when they get on sight. also, from observation at the local workshops, one will notice some rather mangled cars with the plates removed or covered with sheets to prevent people from seeing the numbers.

all personal observation from everyday driving n looking around.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
nope, not me. i drive a toyota.

no idea on the driver.
nor his/her friend/acquaintance.

the masking could have been done by the driver? or the tow truck guy? (before the news camera guys got on the scene. )

it's not uncommon practice (to see) for the towing guys to remove the accident vehicle number plate when they get on sight. also, from observation at the local workshops, one will notice some rather mangled cars with the plates removed or covered with sheets to prevent people from seeing the numbers.

all personal observation from everyday driving n looking around.

Funny how I never see masked plates at accident scenes when I am being driven around.

Perhaps it is only at the tail end of investigations at the accident scene that they mask the tape? Not toying with evidence?

As for workshops, dunno any servicing is done my workers.

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's not everyday one would see an accident involving a Ferrari.

but here's one that's more recent... another Ferrari.
this time round, no masked or removal of plate though.

carcrash_ferrari_f430_in_singapore_480x280.jpg

via : http://www.gtspirit.com/2009/12/20/car-crash-ferrari-430-wrecked-in-singapore/
Car crashes are piling up this week! This time it is a Ferrari 430. The ‘prancing horse’ was wrecked after hitting a guardrail and then a tree, along Nicoll Highway, Singapore at about 7am on Saturday.

The driver, however, walked away from the crash almost unharmed. The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) spokesman said he had cuts on his arms and forehead. The Sunday Times visited the driver, Mr Lim Chai Meng, 36, at the Singapore General Hospital on Saturday, but he didn’t have any comments regarding the accident.

Local netizens are wondering if it was a rented prancing horse or his own, it’s becoming a trend to rent a supercar for about 2-4 thousand a day or a weekend in the Asian country. Based on the plates its about a couple months old. The road he was on is not at all dangerous or with blind spots or hard corners. The time he was on it too would not have much vehicles on it nor is Singapore known for bad visibility.

can't answer the the toying with evidence part. really no idea.

as for the workshops... just get your driver to drive around the major workshop zones. you will see it or rather, the lack of a plate on the vehicle.