• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

feed me to the fish blogger passed away....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng Freedom

I have just received a bad news. The blogger of Feed Me To the Fish has passed away. My condolences and may he RIP

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://feedmetothefish.blogspot.sg/

About Me
Name:
FeedMeToTheFish
I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. The double speak, the hubris that I get from the power that is especially the leeders irks me no end. The balls carrying sychophantic mainstream media suffocate me. I can hardly breathe. Some say I may get radicalised, but fortunately, the alternative news and views that I get from internet keeps me sane. The ability to write in this blog gets the elephant off my chest and helps me breathe easier. It lightens me up! When it's all said and done, just feedmetothefish. With my crazy writing, my children and the greatgrandma of my granddaughter worry that the "legal/factual" big stick will come after me for being radicalised or for being ridiculous:smile: Hopefully, the fish will get me first:smile: Thank you for visiting.

View my complete profile