• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father in China abandons 5-year-old son at kindergarten following negative paternity test

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Father in China abandons 5-year-old son at kindergarten following negative paternity test
news.yahoo.com
8549fc7ed0cb73b51e1ce26477a39d6e
After discovering that his son was not his biological child, a father in China abandoned a 5-year-old boy at his kindergarten.

The boy, identified by the pseudonym Xiao Rui, was dropped off at school by his father last week in Guangxi province of southern China, reported Jiangxi Morning Daily per South China Morning Post.

Xiao’s father, whose identity remains unknown, purportedly discovered through a paternity test that he was not the boy’s biological father and told staff members that Xiao was now the school’s problem.

Xiao’s teacher, surnamed Chen, stated that his backpack was packed with a change of clothes as well as a mobile phone. After abandoning Xiao, the father purportedly remained in contact with the school but refused to pick up the boy. Chen later stopped by Xiao’s home and discovered it to be empty.

Police contacted Xiao’s grandfather and uncle, who both declined to pick up Xiao. After being left at his kindergarten for five days, the 5-year-old boy is now purportedly being picked up by his biological mother sometime this week.

Weibo users were left outraged, and many expressed sorrow for Xiao.

“He should be playing at his age but now he is like this [and] his life has just begun. He can’t give up, there is really no way,” one user wrote.

“Look at his innocent back, it’s really poignant, other people’s children are pampered like babies, but [he] has to face the cruelty of the adult world,” another user commented.

Featured Image: Weibo

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If bitches are up in arms of other woman's child y can't a man behave the same ? Why should the man feed and bring up another man's child.?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiong men have a phobia of being cuckolded and raising a bastard. This has been ingrained in them for centuries, long before DNA testing was invented.

Certain wuxia novels and modern tv shows also reinforce this topic. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the mother's deception was unforgivable.

The guy's stupidity was also laughable. Never claim paternity or sign the birth certificate unless DNA testing is done and the paternity has been verified. You wouldn't buy a car without insurance or leave your front door open at night when you are asleep.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy's stupidity was also laughable. Never claim paternity or sign the birth certificate unless DNA testing is done and the paternity has been verified. You wouldn't buy a car without insurance or leave your front door open at night when you are asleep.

he would do it next time, learning from unforgettable pain and mistake.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's new ?
Tiongcock is a fucked-up cuntry where you are taught from young to sabo and take advantage of others to benefit yourself. They are even encouraged to betray their parents and teachers to make police report if these people criticized the CCPee.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of a friend whose gf was pregnant with another man's child, and because they (my friend and his gf) had been cohabiting for a long time he decided to forgive and marry the gf who then became his wife. The wife gave birth to a baby boy and my friend treated the baby boy as his own son.

My friend is a Christian never reads the Bible and he thought it his act was a testament of love and forgiveness. He thought he was a sage and managed to fool everyone except his wife. The wife didn't appreciate what he did as she knew he married her because he was emotionally weak, and didn't have a firm stance on right and wrong. The wife despised my friend for volunteering to wear the Green Beret and became his biggest critic in life.

Women marry beta males, but at the same time they despise them.

BTW, my friend is vaccinated.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of a friend whose gf was pregnant with another man's child, and because they (my friend and his gf) had been cohabiting for a long time he decided to forgive and marry the gf who then became his wife. The wife gave birth to a baby boy and my friend treated the baby boy as his own son.

My friend is a Christian never reads the Bible and he thought it his act was a testament of love and forgiveness. He thought he was a sage and managed to fool everyone except his wife. The wife didn't appreciate what he did as she knew he married her because he was emotionally weak, and didn't have a firm stance on right and wrong. The wife despised my friend for volunteering to wear the Green Beret and became his biggest critic in life.

The girl is my regular, she comes to me for flogging. I call her a slut each time my belt lands on her pussy.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
In China many children were kidnapped and sold to childless people yet this man abandon the child.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girl is my regular, she comes to me for flogging. I call her a slut each time my belt lands on her pussy.
Frankly, the Green Beret certified husband deserves to be flogged.

If he had gotten what he thought he should deserve, he would have spoilt the "market" and encouraged every woman to be a slut.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wife despised my friend for volunteering to wear the Green Beret and became his biggest critic in life.

You really know how to cover your friend before i come in with my stance.

I am unvaxxed and now i never wear mask, outside and inside malls. and buy food also never wear mask. If the food seller ask me to cover up i reject it, and if they dun want to sell the food to me, i make a fuss and talk to the boss and manager, like a karen :laugh:.

Oh yes, i eat in restaurants, food court, coffeeshop and will not return the plates and trays as a proud and intelligent unvaxxed and also still waiting for the officers to arrest me for eating there as an unvaxxed until now. :smile::smile:

I am sure not a beta but not an alpha either, more of a sigma.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, the Green Beret certified husband deserves to be flogged.

If he had gotten what he thought he should deserve, he would have spoilt the "market" and encouraged every woman to be a slut.

He should pinch her nipples and cane her cunt everyday to remind her what an unworthy slut she was.
She should be reminded how she and her byproduct bastard were adopted like strays.

I would brand her cheebye with my initials.

Last edited: