• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat auntie complain she only lost 1 kilo after spending $40k at slimming center

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no short cut to be SLIM!! you need to watch your diet, Sinkies eat like glutton, and expect Slimming Centre to bull
shit her into slimming, they are only after your money!!

EXCERCISE is the only way to slimming, if you are lazy and fat, eat more than you can consume,
than forever going into slimming centre will never never slim you down!

To be Slim:
Excercise jogging bad for knees in the long run!

Cycling is best but not every one has got the guts to be on the road, 300km/wk will slim u down!
its dangerous according to your grandma~ but cycling can be safe too if you know how.

Now that PCN has got long route you can enjoy the scenery and excercise
with the Famous Brompton PCN bike!

Swimming is best too but it will build a layer of fat around your body, unless you can
swim many laps vigorously, free style 30 laps 3 times a week, it will slim u down!

Cheers

how does swimming build a layer of fat??

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so many ways to lose weight. Diet and exercise one method. Also if you change your diet eating more meat, fat and less carbs that's also one way to encourage your bod to change its composition and you might lose weight.

Just figures some ppl are too lazy to lose weight, a bit of exercise is like hell to them. Anyway Diet is one of the key factors in weight loss.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're only comparing the activities alone. The muscles you build during exercise will also increase your base metabolism and that makes you burn calories even at rest.

Unless you are talking about losing 5 kilos quickly for your wedding... then some cleansing/water loss/muscle loss diets diets could do the trick. but you will put weight back on quickly.

All depends on what your objective is...

You better be more specific when you say muscle especially to the females. When they hear you will build muscle mass they immediately think they will morph into the hulk or arnold and they are females so they won't want to look bulky when they do a bit of exercise.

In reality becoming big is not an easy process at all even for the guys. Firstly it's due to hormones. Since guys have more testosterone than females they will build more muscles. You need hormones to grow muscles. Exercise isn't enough. Even if you lift heavy weights all day long but don't eat a lot you won't grow muscles. You eat to eat more than what your daily needs are to grow bigger. Most ppl that exercise a lot and even lift weights become slimmer because muscle is denser than fat and takes up less space so they might look skinner but might not be much lighter at all. In fact a lot of pp that lift weights but don't eat a lot or take steroids are not very big at all. The ppl that train for strength rather than size can carry a lot of weight but size wise they look pretty small and some even look skinny.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
just a few words...god-damned plain lazy pig....

if she's that lazy, she can try the starvation method, when the body is starved of food, it automatically burns off the body's fat reserves to sustain itself but one of the many downside of starvation is the teeth becomes loose from the gums = boh gay, hair lost & ultimately organ failure & death.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if she's that lazy, she can try the starvation method, when the body is starved of food, it automatically burns off the body's fat reserves to sustain itself but one of the many downside of starvation is the teeth becomes loose from the gums = boh gay, hair lost & ultimately organ failure & death.

There's a problem though. The fat is the last one to come off. Her muscles will be the first to be burnt off. The body uses the fat reserves the last when it goes into starvation mode. Ppl that have just gotten off starvation mode will also stuff themselves sometimes even to death. You don't hear of people that are starving just need like 1 meal. They try to eat as much food as they think they have starved themselves of. Let's say they have starved for 10 days they actually try to eat 10 days worth of food in 1 sitting. There was one movie where they were feeding some pows that were starving and the soldier told them not to give them too much food cos they will keep on eating themselves to death.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a problem though. The fat is the last one to come off. Her muscles will be the first to be burnt off. The body uses the fat reserves the last when it goes into starvation mode.

Yes i knew that, i was joking when i said it, forgot to put the :biggrin: after i finish. :smile:

There was one movie where they were feeding some pows that were starving and the soldier told them not to give them too much food cos they will keep on eating themselves to death.

i didn't get it the first time until i realised you meant P.O.W.s i was like WTF.. feeding some charsiu pows that were starving? Jah smoking superskunk again :eek::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes i knew that, i was joking when i said it, forgot to put the :biggrin: after i finish. :smile:

i didn't get it the first time until i realised you meant P.O.W.s i was like WTF.. feeding some charsiu pows that were starving? Jah smoking superskunk again :eek::biggrin:

that's ok lah. The pt i was giving is that using the starvation method isn't a very smart way to slim down. You are going to over eat yourself when you actually get a chance to eat again. That example i gave was that ppl can be so hungry and so starved that they can actually eat themselves to death.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fat is the last one to come off. Her muscles will be the first to be burnt off. The body uses the fat reserves the last when it goes into starvation mode.

Thanks for sharing this basic principles. Is there anyway of reversing it? i.e. some chemicals that triggers burning off fats 1st?

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At this age, I recommend fat auntie to give up slimming and try the Zha Bor HFJ. Got many muscle boys to choose from. All from PRC, LOS, Pinoys. Heard now also got Vietnames handsome boys.

If still don't know, can come Pattaya. I can give good advice (at a fee). :smile:

Bro Chon, can ta boa back also right?

Sex is a high calorie burner. Lots and lots of sex do help slimming down. It is fun for her too. $40k should be enough to see reasonable results. :biggrin:

http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/guide/10-surprising-health-benefits-of-sex

3. Sex Burns Calories
Thirty minutes of sex burns 85 calories or more. It may not sound like much, but it adds up: 42 half-hour sessions will burn 3,570 calories, more than enough to lose a pound. Doubling up, you could drop that pound in 21 hour-long sessions.

"Sex is a great mode of exercise," says Patti Britton, PhD, a Los Angeles sexologist. It takes work, from both a physical and psychological perspective, to do it well, she says.