• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

farkin traffic jams!!!!

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am so freakin piss nw....htf does f1 benefit me ? Its causing all the ds to be jammed up nw and am 2 hrs late for my appt....

Ccb ... Am realli gg make my vote counts this election...

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am so freakin piss nw....htf does f1 benefit me ? Its causing all the ds to be jammed up nw and am 2 hrs late for my appt....

Which year were you born in? Just bought your car this year is it?

Took the cue to ride the train today. No jams at all.

By the way, I agree with all of you the "Train is coming" thing is really irritating. :biggrin:

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal

The papers everyday tells public there will be road closure, only dumb fuck like you will still want to drive there:biggrin:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having a Car, caught in a Jam is a Rich man's problem.

Not $$$ to drive a car - take public transport - no such problem.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should try the traffic in China. After coming back last week from china I find traffic jam here to be very peaceful and calm. No changing lanes without signalling, no driving on the shoulder, no driving between lanes, no crap motorcycles/pedestrian/bicycle hogging the road. I stopped complaining after experiencing what traffic is like in china.

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should try the traffic in China. After coming back last week from china I find traffic jam here to be very peaceful and calm. No changing lanes without signalling, no driving on the shoulder, no driving between lanes, no crap motorcycles/pedestrian/bicycle hogging the road. I stopped complaining after experiencing what traffic is like in china.

And the traffic lights is for show only, green man red man all the same, the drivers heck care & never give way

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Think you haven't kena the 3 hour jam from Nichol Highway to Raffles Place in 2008.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Errhh??? Bro you mean a once a year traffic jam at CBD can cost the PAP a vote.:o

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya loor, this morning came in town from Keppel side want to park for my GF at golden shoe carpark at 8 AM and continue to my office at city hall by train but she insisted that I drove on so I reached city hall in 5 minutes and she drove back to golden shoe

she called back at 9 15 AM " fark it, took me more than an hour to get back :oIo:"

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya loor, this morning came in town from Keppel side want to park for my GF at golden shoe carpark at 8 AM and continue to my office at city hall by train but she insisted that I drove on so I reached city hall in 5 minutes and she drove back to golden shoe

she called back at 9 15 AM " fark it, took me more than an hour to get back :oIo:"

She and you should have known better. Then you will also get to hear the "Train is coming" chime.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be forewarned. The jams are going to get worse. FI circus is in town. I got stuck in a jam this morning along North Bridge Road all the way to High Street and was very late for an appointment. Complain also useless! :mad:

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

HEYHEY, this is a first world country. If no traffic jams. then i worry

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be forewarned. The jams are going to get worse. FI circus is in town. I got stuck in a jam this morning along North Bridge Road all the way to High Street and was very late for an appointment. Complain also useless! :mad:

You just started driving this year is it? :biggrin: