• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Farewell Race for Singapore Turf Club on 5th Oct 2024

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore preps for emotional finale​

https://www.racing.com/news/2024-10-02/news-international-singapore-preps-for-emotional-finale

kranji_660x380stc.jpg

Saturday will mark a significant day in racing history, as Singapore holds its last-ever meeting, 182 years after the sport was established there. The final race ever run in Singapore will be the Grand Singapore Gold Cup

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
i remember my teenage years was spent loitering at bukit timah turf club as an illegal runner, those were the days.....
highlight of the decade was when 3 horses all hit the line and all three finished first in a 1200m top class 1200m sprint back in the 80s......
Star Prince, Ribut and Pahang were the 3......was spectacular

Last edited:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all will be at Kranji for the final Gold Cup race this Saturday afternoon & my uncle think that Sinkieland will go downhill after the Turf Club is gone :cry:

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sorry to see it go. Grew up having to deal with Turf traffic when traveling up and down Bt Timah Rd. Later the jocks fucked off to Kranji and today their trade finally dies. Horsey races is irrelevant.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remember my teenage years was spent loitering at bukit timah turf club as an illegal runner, those were the days.....
First Bukit Timah BTO will be there, you can apply for the HDB there and enjoy the nostalgic feel of the place and smell the horse poo poo still lingering around.