• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAPee To Jep Up Landed House Price Next!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jan 8, 2011

Landed home crunch set to worsen

Developers likely to offer more strata-titled homes to intensify land use

<!-- by line -->By Esther Teo
<!-- end by line -->
Related Link
<!-- Audio --><!-- Video --><!-- PDF -->PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL MARKET

<!-- Vodcast -->
<!-- end left side bar -->
ST_18712342.jpg
Demand for landed homes has shot up on the back of the booming economy, but supply has not followed suit, giving rise to the popularity of strata-titled homes. -- ST FILE PHOTO

<!-- story content : start -->
LANDED homes are a rare commodity, and the crunch is expected to get worse in the coming years, going by the limited stock available.
In the past 10 years, the number of landed homes has gone up by just 6 per cent, while the number of apartments has risen by 47 per cent.
Out of a total of 256,513 private homes, 69,701 were landed, as of the third quarter of last year, data compiled by Credo Real Estate showed.
The shortage is likely to mean that developers would look towards intensifying their land use, possibly offering more strata-titled landed homes instead.
These homes, also known as cluster homes, combine the posh appeal of conventional landed homes with shared condo-style facilities like pools and security.
But they come with strata titles, so owners cannot renovate or rebuild their homes like in conventional landed homes.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore, HK, Taipei all seem to be tracking China's property bubble.

We'll see how China controls its inflation and interest rates this year.

Currency remains undervalued, coal shortage from Australian floods, punishment is inflation.

Judeep27

Thanks for taking the time to discuss and share this with us, I for one feel strongly
about it and really enjoyed learning more about this topic. I can see that you
possess a degree of expertise on this subject, I would very a lot like to hear much
more from you on this subject matter – I have bookmarked this page and will return
soon to hear additional about it.