• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAP Hike Hawkers' Fee STEEPLY! 60%, You Song Bo?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Using percentage as a informer has always lead to a misleading and irrelevant figure.
A small increase in the cleaner's pay might reflect a significant jump in percentile.
Let's say a cleaner pay is 800pm, and the pay increament is 240, so he will be getting 1040, and according to some MP, he can jolly well afford a HDB flat, and the percent increase is a whopping 30%!
Under the New Performance bonus, 30% is a justification!
The best of all, 30% come from which source? 羊毛出在羊身上.

No need to do any calculations.
Just know that at the end of any calculations the final and biggest figure goes to PAP.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You dont want numbers but there are many sophisticated Singaporeans who want to do damage assessment

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the opp voters wanted to increase pay of the poor. Where did U think the pay increase is going to come from? So do they want to help those lowly paid cleaners or do they want to have them stay poor?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the opp voters wanted to increase pay of the poor. Where did U think the pay increase is going to come from? So do they want to help those lowly paid cleaners or do they want to have them stay poor?

The wealth doesn't trickle down that way. Especially not in Singapore. Most of that money will be siphoned off by managers and contractors and NEA etc.

In other words: business as usual.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mark my words. Within the next five years, you'll need to use a credit card whenever you order a plate of Char Kway Tiao.
r u saying dat in 5 yrs time, all peasants wil qualify 2 own a credit card? ... :confused: :eek:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ning Na Bu Gong Chee Bye Le! :oIo:
Are the cleaners at Holland Village Market and Food Centre going to get a 156% increment? Fat ass like you are not only disgusting but also stupid! :oIo: