• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fann Wong confessed that she have went through 3 abortions

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: makapa unread (12 of 12)

20981.12 in reply to 20981.1

Hmmm... Where's the source? From Alfresco coffee shop?

I've tired to search for it, but somehow it seems like a hoax.

Saw a post in the stomp forums too.

The link directs to some Balinese chick's site.

* Update: Not sure if it's from that link or not but it seems like I've got infected with some trojan just moments ago. Just don't click the link.
Looked through her fansite, seems like she only has a chinese blog.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder she looked so pale..

must be very traumatic for her to undergo three abortions..

i am surprise she could still bring out a pleasant disposition..

i wonder how she sleeps at night...her aborted babies souls coming to look for her...

crying out, mama, mama! i dun want to die!!

check source b4 u comment.

no artiste would admit this, somemore it is 3 abortions.

This is such an unbelievable news yet you believe without checking the source?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ron Ron aka leetahbar, what credibility do you have now? Not that you ever had any in the first place.. I prefer you in your vulgar persona than this. How to clear the trojan virus is now a problem for some less tech savvy poor souls.

And all this just because you have an axe to grind with the F4-1, you! You can't help socking it to them, can you, especially Lamei.

Last edited:

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal

that's the 1st condition to be a good christian, just believe, that's all you need to do.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

my comment is only relevant to all who have aborted their babies..

think before you slaughter innocent lives...

it is no joke..

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fann Wong admitted on her own that she have went through 3 abortions with her husband-to-be..

Quoted: "I aborted them because of pressure from my management and family who thought that being pregnant out of marriage will jeopardize my career and popularity".

once is understandable . three time is disgusting.
either her bf have a lot of healthy sperm or she is super fertile.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Warning Alert!

To: makapa unread (12 of 12)

20981.12 in reply to 20981.1

Hmmm... Where's the source? From Alfresco coffee shop?

I've tired to search for it, but somehow it seems like a hoax.

Saw a post in the stomp forums too.

The link directs to some Balinese chick's site.

* Update: Not sure if it's from that link or not but it seems like I've got infected with some trojan just moments ago. Just don't click the link.
Looked through her fansite, seems like she only has a chinese blog.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's the 1st condition to be a good christian, just believe, that's all you need to do.

common isn't it a singaporean trait to believe based on benefit of doubt?

you want to penalized me just because of me being a singaporean? :biggrin:

very bad lah, leetarshar, setting up an entrapment...

why would anybody wants to do that? how come he lost his singaporean trait of being honest?

has he got nothing better to do other than spreading false infos?

does he knows there's karma to spread lies? or he only believes in karma chameleon?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I no leetahbar woh..who the hell is Ng F-jay? Do you mean Ng Ejay?

u just spoke to one of ngejay's nasty clones. when u mention anything about lamei, ngejay's nasty clones would be activated.

lamei doesn't need to lift a finger to do all her dirty works. ngejay n his army of clones will gladly do that for her. she just needs to lift his clitoria.:rolleyes:

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christopher is one horny bastard that only think for himself. He never bring condoms when going out with Fann Wong.

This fucker also set an bad example for the public. Have fun without condoms and have it RAW. This will results in many abortions and sex diseases among the youth. Fucking Christopher horny bastard, I think you deserved to go to jail as you are repaying your bad karma for indirectly making Fann Wong to go and kill 3 innocent lives because of you horny dick head.

I know Fann Wong is good to fuck, but making her pregnant, you play a part in responsibility too. You might as well asked her to swallow, at least you wont bring 3 innocent lives to this world and indirectly killed it.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christopher is one horny bastard that only think for himself. He never bring condoms when going out with Fann Wong.

This fucker also set an bad example for the public. Have fun without condoms and have it RAW. This will results in many abortions and sex diseases among the youth. Fucking Christopher horny bastard, I think you deserved to go to jail as you are repaying your bad karma for indirectly making Fann Wong to go and kill 3 innocent lives because of you horny dick head.

I know Fann Wong is good to fuck, but making her pregnant, you play a part in responsibility too. You might as well asked her to swallow, at least you wont bring 3 innocent lives to this world and indirectly killed it.

the media report on his road accident was much toned down. it happened near geylang which means alot of things.