• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Family photo goes hilariously wrong

Wishing

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Family photo goes hilariously wrong
Yahoo!7 September 22, 2013, 7:41 am

beachphoto130922_630.jpg

Beach photo goes hilariously wrong. Photo: https://www.facebook.com/lizhansenphotography

A beautiful family beach photo has gone very wrong – with hilarious consequences.

What started as a family reunion photo on the beach in San Clemente California for Steve Cramer and his family has ended as a new viral sensation.

"In my family we have about 18 of us, and a lot of kids," Steve Cramer, told America’s ABC.

"We started out taking the large photo getting everyone to smile. But as you can imagine, getting all those kids to sit and smile doesn't go so well.

"When we finished with that, my 4-year-old was done. He had had enough. But my wife and I were all on the beach in the coordinating outfits and we really wanted to get one good picture to show off our happy family, but it wasn't going so hot."

Attempting to sooth six-month-old Edison’s temper, Steve’s wife decided to swing him across the sand, before accidentally letting go mid-shot.

"We swung them around a couple times, but the final time I heard my wife just go, 'Ahhhh!' so I turn around and I see my son just gracefully and peacefully doing this full layout back flip, landing flat on his back in the sand," Cramer explained. "We were just shocked."

Fortunately, Edison was perfectly fine, albeit after a few tears.

"He sniffled a little bit," said Cramer. "But my dad is a pediatrician and looked him over and said, 'Oh, he's fine.'"

Mr Cramer posted the photo on reddit, where it’s been viewed over two million times.

"We looked and we got this incredible photo. It's hilarious," Mr Cramer said. "Everything could have gone wrong, but it ended as best as possible. Every time I look at the picture, though, my palms still get a little sweaty."