• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Fake Myanmar Dr. Scandal:- A Bewildering array of errors, incompetences, and outright

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Re: Fake Myanmar Dr. Scandal:- A Bewildering array of errors, incompetences, and outr

those who cant take it so just stay out and go be a security guard or janitor somewhere where no one would bother u.

this scene from layer cake describes it best...

[video=youtube;2U4aCMIBYSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U4aCMIBYSY[/video]

No lah even Janitor also take shit.

Anyway my point is that if you want less shit then don't stand for anything. Be like a snake. Bend over when you need to. Close an eye. Operate in the gray zone.

It is like the Bamboo that can bend with the wind versus the straight sturdy tree which gets uprooted.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fake Myanmar Dr. Scandal:- A Bewildering array of errors, incompetences, and outr

I wonder why don't patients hurt by these fake doctors sue the doctors and the SMC. Surely, they will find sympathetic judges?How can SMC even defend themselves in a court action when they do not follow their own rules and license doctors graduated from places that are not on their approved list of medical schools.

I believe that this is where the SDP and other oppo parties can win many hearts. No doubt there are lawyers in these oppo parties and if the party subsidizes their income, could they not do pro bono work for the aggrieved party. e.g. if a singaporean was injured by the negligence and incompetence of a Myanmar doctor, a lawyer retained by the SDP could represent him in court. It would be a constant reminder to the public who follow the trial that the lawyer is SDP supplied. And if the plaintiff wins, they can pay the SDP back. If not SDP has created many brownie points by helping a voter done wrong by the PAP policies.

judges & their chief from ka kee nang Rajah & Tann...............

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

I read before last time about it's not so easy to do a medical negligence suit in Spore as few local doctors willing to point out the mistake of fellow doctors. So need to bring in foreign doctors as the medical expert to prove negligence. Maybe the Canada doctor here can confirm is it true?

oso you must hv deeeeeeeeeeeeep pockets as they will bring in $$1000 per hour lawyers to drag the case until your savings dry up

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

oso you must hv deeeeeeeeeeeeep pockets as they will bring in $$1000 per hour lawyers to drag the case until your savings dry up

This what I am saying. Its expensive. but certain oppo parties do have lawyers in their CEC. There is even Teo Soh Lung who is herself lawyer. Could not one of these oppo parties offer a free or very discounted legal service to a victim of one of these quack doctors? Its a no lose proposition for them.

consider the following scenarios.

If their client wins the case, The oppo party looks good for getting one of their own lawyers to help the victim. It gets them brownie points for the next elections, and it undermines the PAP because they let in these fake quack doctors to maim and kill sinkies.

If the client loses, everyone knows its no surprise as the court system is a kangaroo court anyway. So, the oppo party helping the victim is viewed in a good light by HELPING THE little guy go up against the PAP even though they lose.

So, both scenario is good for them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

From what I read you need deeeeeeeeeeeeep pocket too to bring in the foreign medical expert to point out what wrong the negligent doctor did.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The ST article of Jun 23 says " The prosecution is appealing against the decision."
I'm no lawyer but wouldn't Shan say its s _ _ j _ _ _ _ _ to discuss the case-unless someone can confirm they are not appealing.

If its final court judgement, then WP should bring it up in Parliament- together with topics like cracks on the trains, "privatisation" of SMRT,
Professor Ravi Kambadur ,PHD from Chandigarh, India (falsified data )and his wife Mridula Sharma.

Will it be another "no blame" culture verdict for those who employed these people and those at very top still get paid millions courtesy of the 70% living in bliss in their HDB flats.

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

This what I am saying. Its expensive. but certain oppo parties do have lawyers in their CEC. There is even Teo Soh Lung who is herself lawyer. Could not one of these oppo parties offer a free or very discounted legal service to a victim of one of these quack doctors? Its a no lose proposition for them.

consider the following scenarios.

If their client wins the case, The oppo party looks good for getting one of their own lawyers to help the victim. It gets them brownie points for the next elections, and it undermines the PAP because they let in these fake quack doctors to maim and kill sinkies.

If the client loses, everyone knows its no surprise as the court system is a kangaroo court anyway. So, the oppo party helping the victim is viewed in a good light by HELPING THE little guy go up against the PAP even though they lose.

So, both scenario is good for them.

you forgot these are fake doctors. they are NOT covered by insurance just like drunk drivers or illegal drivers without driving insurance who caused accident. the insurance company would deny any responsibilty and ask you to take a civil suit yourself. and these assholes would have run back to India and you can forget about sueing them in India where court cases take 100 years to reach a verdict(in reality actually!!a nd even then these sh nehs would hide thier assets and deny all responsibility or bribe the judges there in India. thats why alot of westerners refused to do business in India. ) shit skins are the devious and unreasonable people. I remember Coca cola wanted to set up a factory in india which is an investment and yet these assholes demand coca cola hand over the secret formula of thier world famous drink as a condition when you are already helping to solve their unemployment woes. so coca cola told them to fark off. so just forget it as lose -lose situation for you, win win for lawyers and the fake ah neh doctors.

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

When your leader is a moron, he cannot recognize true talent, therefore he cannot appoint them to the right positions in govt. Hence a moronic leader begets moronic underlings and hence we are where we are today.

This is only tip of the iceberg, the can of worms have not been open yet!

If the can is opened, PRC, Pinoy, Ah Neh, Myanmar, Vietcong, Eastern European

if our dumb dumb gahmen were to verify with each individual Cuntry all the fake

papers/qualification will appear!! What else can I say but to point fingers at the

good for nothing no balls dumb dumb 69%

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

you forgot these are fake doctors. they are NOT covered by insurance just like drunk drivers or illegal drivers without driving insurance who caused accident. the insurance company would deny any responsibilty and ask you to take a civil suit yourself. and these assholes would have run back to India and you can forget about sueing them in India where court cases take 100 years to reach a verdict(in reality actually!!a nd even then these sh nehs would hide thier assets and deny all responsibility or bribe the judges there in India. thats why alot of westerners refused to do business in India. ) shit skins are the devious and unreasonable people. I remember Coca cola wanted to set up a factory in india which is an investment and yet these assholes demand coca cola hand over the secret formula of thier world famous drink as a condition when you are already helping to solve their unemployment woes. so coca cola told them to fark off. so just forget it as lose -lose situation for you, win win for lawyers and the fake ah neh doctors.

I thought that SMC requires all doctors to carry malpractice insurance, eventhe ones given interim license. I think they mostly use Medical Protection Society.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought that SMC requires all doctors to carry malpractice insurance, eventhe ones given interim license. I think they mostly use Medical Protection Society.

the insurance rely on SMC for certifications as they have no proof that the certs are real. like car insurance rely on LTA for records that a driver has a valid driving licence even those with fake licences from india and bangla converted to sinkieland driving licence. once discovered fake i bet the medical isurance company says read the fine prints taht insurance coverage is dependent on the facts that the certs submittted are true and valid that he or sheis a doctor. so no go. that's why alot of fakes doctors in singapore as penaltie too light and avenues for redress even if the patients dies at hands of these fake docs are limited. like simon shrovon case the 2 indian docs ran back home scot free and till today SMC still cannot catch them. india is full of such shitty cases even in the business world. only stupid people thinks it is good to do business with them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

the insurance rely on SMC for certifications as they have no proof that the certs are real. like car insurance rely on LTA for records that a driver has a valid driving licence even those with fake licences from india and bangla converted to sinkieland driving licence. once discovered fake i bet the medical isurance company says read the fine prints taht insurance coverage is dependent on the facts that the certs submittted are true and valid that he or sheis a doctor. so no go. that's why alot of fakes doctors in singapore as penaltie too light and avenues for redress even if the patients dies at hands of these fake docs are limited. like simon shrovon case the 2 indian docs ran back home scot free and till today SMC still cannot catch them. india is full of such shitty cases even in the business world. only stupid people thinks it is good to do business with them.

In that case, the insurance companies should be the ones that go after SMC, because provided them with fake information. As always, the insurance companies can do their own due diligence too. They are the ones that have to pay up. Its easy for the insurance companies to check the credential of the doctors they are insuring. Anyone from Myanmar is automatically not insurable. In the case of the Hep C infection that killed 2 people and hospitalize 22, one of the nurses was a carrier. There were many mistakes made by the medical professionals in that case, but in the end, SGH settled with the victims and gave them moentary compensation. Do you think SGH likes to do that? They would rather as many of the medical professionals they hired be insured, so they don't have to bite the bullet as the sole one paying out.

jw5

Loyal

This is only tip of the iceberg, the can of worms have not been open yet!

If the can is opened, PRC, Pinoy, Ah Neh, Myanmar, Vietcong, Eastern European

if our dumb dumb gahmen were to verify with each individual Cuntry all the fake

papers/qualification will appear!! What else can I say but to point fingers at the

good for nothing no balls dumb dumb 69%

Eastern European not yet, perhaps soon. :eek::biggrin: