• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

faggot confessed to parents he loves cock, kenna chased out of house. Orbigoot!!!!!!!!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
ear Redditors,

I am gay. Yesterday I came out to my parents. I had just had an argument with my boyfriend and we broke up. I wasn’t in the right frame of mind and so I just decided to go ahead and come out to my parents.

I expected them to be tolerant. Instead of that what I got was being chased out of the house.

I slept at the HDB staircase last night. All I have with me are my phone, wallet and charger, a bag with some clothes and a water bottle. I’m fine right now, i use the charging ports and free WiFi at the mall nearby and I’m able to refill my water bottle/wash my face at the toilet.

What do I do now? I’m really confused, hurt, and I hate myself - I feel suicidal. I’m a student, I don’t have much money and I don’t know how much longer I will be able to sustain myself. I feel like calling the police and asking them to bring my to IMH (at least I will have a place to stay).

The other option is to go to a shelter but I don’t know how to go about doing that and I just feel helpless and lost. I feel alone.

If you have read this, thank you for taking the time to read through it.

TLDR: I’m homeless, broke, gay, suicidal and I have no idea what to do now.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing. I have alerted gay fucks Jolovan Wham and Roy Ngerng and they have confirmed that their king size bed is able to accommodate one more gay fuck.

2363B436-D84C-46F6-AB32-3F8B6FD834A1.jpeg
D18F50A5-D031-4F66-B2D2-E430ADA50A9A.jpeg
CFB2369F-A2DA-43DA-B5F9-63AC2A32E2EB.jpeg
5B3B6CE6-D236-411F-A26E-8B04492FBA3C.gif

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear gay boy, it's still not too late to reactivate your excellent idea to seek medical help at IMH for psychiatric therapy to cure your abnormal gay sexual orientation.

In fact, that is the best solution for you.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Faggots should consider setting up a pool and open a safe house. And make sure premise is not misused fir personal desire.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
20190922_110015.jpg

Is this the real reason why Chao Ah Gua Roy Ngerng went to Taiwan? Being chased out by parents? Father kek xin until gave up carrot cake stall?