• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Facebook Page: I don't like to squeeze on the MRT

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't like to squeeze on the MRT

n96803214522_6381.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singapore/I-dont-like-to-squeeze-on-the-MRT/96803214522?ref=ts

Join this Page!!

yucare

Alfrescian
Loyal
smrt made millions and LTA taxes car owner to death, but does not channel profit from car to public transport, but squeeze them like cattle train transportating jews to death camp. pap get richer while peasant get poorer.

agree with u. its always the peasant that suffer the most. Somemore put what ERP gantry here n there as if they wanna clear the road so themselves wont get caught in jams.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buy a car or a motorbike

squeeze into a cattle train
better than rip off by car taxes
better than motorcycle - did you see that man who cut into half by truck? still talking, yeah. remember that, can call home to say bye.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Facebook Page had been deleted!!!

Now I know... It's the creator himself who deleted it...

he got this letter from ISD?

"if you don't delete your facebook, i got my men ready to get your ip address and locate your position...then i am going to move in my men to invite you for a lim kopi sessions with us...okay?"...:biggrin:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Facebook Page had been deleted!!!

Why no one create a "fuck PAP" or "fuck the LEEs" facebook page?