• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

F1 racing...

limbeitanre

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seeing that you do little else in life except trying very hard (but quite pathetically) to grab my attention, it's a bloody wonder why you never dared to make that trip to the Istana to check out who I am...and what you are up against.

Instead you sit at your PC - hand on your dick - throwing useless cyber stones in your vain attempts to stop an irresistable force (me) rather than gathering up your balls to deal with me like a man should.

You know that I am already a hero, both here and in real life..yet you fear me so much you refuse to meet me.

So what's the point of wasting your time here... just get off your ass and come to the istana. What's keeping you?

Fear of authority ? Fear of open spaces? Fear of police ? Fear of losing your face as well as your life?

You have all the hallmarks of a classic loser.

Here I am...challenging you with every post I make..and there you are, making every fucking excuse not to meet your destiny.

Shame shame.

Hurr hurr hurr hurr !!!

limbei know you cant take it when limbei humiliated you in a foreign thread again; which led to your self-proclaiming and defending tactics in your replies.

No point stressing yourself a man when everyone know you're this forum ultimate coward. A man would promptly issue a realistic and not fantasy place. Many had doubted you and you're always seen hurling abuses defending your fake bravery. Step out of istana to fight limbei if you're really brave. Stop behaving like a pussy hiding behind screen. Come meet limbei since you already claimed you dare step out of istana to go to Geylang. no balls issit?

And yes. you fear of stepping out of your comfort zone because police is there protecting your arse. A samurai needing police? you really come a long way being the ultimate cyber coward. Talk big will only verify your fake bravery. No more.

hiak hiak hiak...

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
F1 is a sport for the rich elite...the peasants can only drool and ogle at the extravagance and excess !

How many can afford the hundreds/thousands $$$ for tickets...suffer under the heat, noise, traffic jams, uncomfortable seating (unless one is important enough to get a hospitality suite invite) ? Indeed how many will ever get that rush of 5 Gs on corners and 300 kph on the straights?

Most of our local peasants who wasted their time on the course probably don't even own a high powered car, let alone ever drove at more than 160 kph.

It's all about wannabe fantasy... the hype..the models... the so called parties..

The reality is that it is so much more comfortable watching it on wide screen HDTV - minus all the racket and discomfort.

The $500 I save I get more thrills for a week in Geylang.

Adrenalin rush ? hah !

PAP's propaganda that F1 would attract the uber rich from all over the world has set Far East to lose $800,000 in advertisement for sale of his top end properties in Orchard Rd. City Dev came in 2nd in terms of money spent for advertisement on top end properties for sale.

They ended up selling not even an unit!

Instead Stinkapore's F1 attracted the glamour seekers like Bollywood actress, old bitch Michel Yeoh, and a number of Malay Royalties.

OBS was so disappointed that even though old fart who assisted him to secure the FI deal, and asked him to be present, he refused.

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
F1 is a sport for the rich elite...the peasants can only drool and ogle at the extravagance and excess !

ch news asia 'singapore tonight' really makes sure the poor peasants oogle & drool with the endless reports abt how the elites enjoyed themselves over the weekend ... at the nightspots, hotels ... :rolleyes:

can't stand the way the newscasters say 'grond pree, grond pree' in that french way ... feel like slapping them ... correct pronounciation is - 'gran preeks' ...

Last edited:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP's propaganda that F1 would attract the uber rich from all over the world has set Far East to lose $800,000 in advertisement for sale of his top end properties in Orchard Rd. City Dev came in 2nd in terms of money spent for advertisement on top end properties for sale.

They ended up selling not even an unit!

ha ha ha, developers were stupid enuff to believe the hype ... :biggrin:

michele yeoh looked ugly ...

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
wore black like mafia boss instead of his usual pinkie shirts ... he looks washed out in black (like most ppl) ...
the colour was to match the tarmac of the race track. he even suggested that he was clueless about the race, while paying more attention to our local sights and scenes located near the race routes.

the design of the trophy already suggests that we're a nation of scrap collectors- the trophy looked like a cluster of exhaust pipes from the scrapyards.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
the colour was to match the tarmac of the race track. he even suggested that he was clueless about the race, while paying more attention to our local sights and scenes located near the race routes.

the design of the trophy already suggests that we're a nation of scrap collectors- the trophy looked like a cluster of exhaust pipes from the scrapyards.

i'm suspecting those rocket scientists who designed this year's trophy are thinking about Massa's trailing gas pipe already... pih yen ah! high bo? :biggrin: