• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

expectations vs. reality for G.E. 2020

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have been telling my Pappies supporters colleague PAP will win big time.... shhhh.... wanna give them a surprise

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Spoke to my in laws. PAP! They say opposition so many parties no plan no head no tail. No point.

I think it will be a PAP sweep.

Sorry oppies. :(

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Psp is no match for pap . Psp candidates though having impressive credentials, consist of average Joe whom no one knows politically. Except for tcb led WC team, other teams lack a national figure as anchorman.
If they really meant business TCB CSJ and PT would have all joined WP.

One united opposition.

But they did not.

You see the average sinkie doesnt think like we do on SBF.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they really meant business TCB CSJ and PT would have all joined WP.

One united opposition.

But they did not.

You see the average sinkie doesnt think like we do on SBF.
Wp is not suitable for anyone. The party requires potential candidates to serve their grassroots for a lengthy period before considering their candidacy. Not many people can have that type of commitment .

On the other hand, joining smaller parties is easier as those parties don't have such stringent requirement. But chances of winning is close to zero.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Psp is no match for pap . Psp candidates though having impressive credentials, consist of average Joe whom no one knows politically. Except for tcb led WC team, other teams lack a national figure as anchorman.
Match or not is up to the voters to decide. You can predict the outcome?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wp is not suitable for anyone. The party requires potential candidates to serve their grassroots for a lengthy period before considering their candidacy. Not many people can have that type of commitment .

On the other hand, joining smaller parties is easier as those parties don't have such stringent requirement. But chances of winning is close to zero.

It is for this reason that wp is the most credible party and most able to form alternative, or coalition govt.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore GE 2020

Reality

Hougang SMC

Aljunied GRC
Sengkang GRC

Still waiting for West Coast GRC official result ...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck I realise this year's election has been a red herring,PAP was smart to hold elections as soon as possible,if there were protests at Hong lim and rallies and preliminary polls,and people realised support for oppo was so strong,this year could have been a defeat for PAP.