• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expect more ERP on the way?

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was driving along the expressways around 7pm yesterday when I saw 4 fellows standing by the side of the road and seem to be noting down the number of vehicle travelling through there.

We think we have to get ready for the government to annouce location for new ERP gantries soon?:mad:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was driving along the expressways around 7pm yesterday when I saw 4 fellows standing by the side of the road and seem to be noting down the number of vehicle travelling through there.

Probably some foreigners trying to cross the road :smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We think we have to get ready for the government to annouce location for new ERP gantries soon?:mad:

No lah!..they are Martians, who had just landed..and they thought they are from the intergalatical transport division on Mars...doing a survey!:wink:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal

Roughly where u saw them? Which expressway?
!&!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why Ah? They need money to complete Marina Bay Sands?

1. Most Car owners are S'pore citizens

2. Most FTs cannot afford to own cars.

So again taxing citizens to the MAX

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why Ah? They need money to complete Marina Bay Sands?

1. Most Car owners are S'pore citizens

2. Most FTs cannot afford to own cars.

So again taxing citizens to the MAX

Stop whining and pining like a street whore !!:oIo:

Fuck off back to your mum's bangla-fucked arsehole where you were born !!:oIo: