• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expat ang moh blogger says S'poreans are stupid and fortunately will die off soon

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
expat_ang_moh_blogger_says_sporeans_are_stupid-thumbnail.jpg

An annoyed STOMPer came across a blog created by a Caucasian who is constantly criticising and complaining about Singapore and Singaporeans in his posts.

The following sentences are extracted from the Caucasian's blog:

"But Singaporeans really are frustratingly stupid.

"Fortunately their birthrate is only about 1.25, so they will all die off soon enough.

"Hopefully the Chinese, Malays and Indians that replace them will be smarter.

"I don't like criticising the intellectually handicapped, but in Singapore there would be few left others to criticise.

"Singaporeans don't seem to be able to think for themselves.

"An absolute herd mentality."

Jay told STOMP via email today (Sep 10):

"Since he's so negative about Singapore, why don't he balek kampung?

"What is he doing here, making a living here?

"Is it that he can't get a job and make a good living back home?

"Isn't he being a hypocrite?"

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because if he make sinkies look stupid then stupid people like this ang mo then got reason to say "you need us" and continue to take our jobs, our money and bluff our women.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny. He reminds of a SPG cunt who once said "I HATE TRAVELING TO ASIAN COUNTRIES...SO CHEAPO!" Then ironically, she is staying in Sinkapore which the last time i checked, is located in Asia.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately he is right. Only a spastic society will let a govt screw them for more than 40 years, and still support it.

But here's the caveat - every country has its share of ignorant peasants and smart city dwellers. Go to a US town and you'll see hicks and idiots too. For sg, our 'small towns' with ignorant peasants are the hdb estates. If anyone wants to compare talents, they should take sinkees living in the central area, and compare with other city dwellers in big countries.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unfortunately he is right. Only a spastic society will let a govt screw them for more than 40 years, and still support it.

Must be true lah. This is no ordinary peasant, he's an angmo & FT. :smile:

Why else are they being paid the big bucks :confused:

Go to ang moh land like USA & outside of main cities you find that 80% of people are ignorant, bloody dumbasses too. Good thing Americans are going to consume themselves to obesity and die off !!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Where is the link to the blog? :confused:

You're living proof that Mr "Ang Moh" is absolutely right! Sinkies are one of the least resourceful entities on the planet.

It took me less than 15 seconds to find the blog.... All I had to do was to google the phrase "I don't like criticising the intellectually handicapped".

http://cynicalangmo.wordpress.com/

Learn how to survive or be prepared for extinction.:eek:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're living proof that Mr "Ang Moh" is absolutely right! Sinkies are one of the least resourceful entities on the planet.

It took me less than 15 seconds to find the blog.... All I had to do was to google the phrase "I don't like criticising the intellectually handicapped".

http://cynicalangmo.wordpress.com/

Learn how to survive or be prepared for extinction.:eek:

Oh thanks... yah you are right sinkies are the least resourceful entities on this planet. :wink:

CynicalAngMo

Direct quotes, the context was missing. Without wanting to send anyone to my blog that isn't open to opposing opinions and ideas, I do suggest you all consider what it is like to be an alien in a strange land (I know that is seen as important where I come from where we welcome new migrants. This is something Singaporeans need to get a bit better at).

Things are different here, but most Singaporeans don't understand how different. Like most people, they travel to confirm their misconceptions rather than learn about new perspectives. The lack of understanding impacts their interpretation of what others see and experience. Most expats I meet here are also like that. It takes a while for people to open their minds to new ideas. There is no right and no wrong. It is what it is!

Except the way dumbass riders use the cycle lane at Pasir Ris. They are just plain wrong!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There is no right and no wrong. It is what it is!

Except the way dumbass riders use the cycle lane at Pasir Ris. They are just plain wrong!

I'm surprised you can live in that shithole. It probably has the highest concentration of obnoxious people per km² than anywhere else on earth!

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised you have the balls to come here and engage us, if you're the real deal.

While I can partly agree with you that sinkees are dumb, it is even less excusable for a foreign alien to come to a foreign land and acting all high and almighty. The natives are tired of foreigners telling them what they 'should' do and what is 'right'. As the Aussies love telling the asian aliens - 'go home' if you don't like it here.

You know the things you write will be flamebait. You want attention. To what end? You think this attention can get you opportunities. Here is where you underestimated the natives. The local cyberspace holds another side of singapore. There are many smart people here who can see through your act.

Direct quotes, the context was missing. Without wanting to send anyone to my blog that isn't open to opposing opinions and ideas, I do suggest you all consider what it is like to be an alien in a strange land (I know that is seen as important where I come from where we welcome new migrants. This is something Singaporeans need to get a bit better at).

Things are different here, but most Singaporeans don't understand how different. Like most people, they travel to confirm their misconceptions rather than learn about new perspectives. The lack of understanding impacts their interpretation of what others see and experience. Most expats I meet here are also like that. It takes a while for people to open their minds to new ideas. There is no right and no wrong. It is what it is!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun you think so?

there's some truth in angmo..

66.6% kept ofart in power for more than 40 years..

some more open doors wide wide...to immigrants...

sooner or later, sgplians will be replaced....this angmo is addressing your concerns..of self destruction.

you must thank him...instead of whacking him..

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
expat_ang_moh_blogger_says_sporeans_are_stupid-thumbnail.jpg

An annoyed STOMPer came across a blog created by a Caucasian who is constantly criticising and complaining about Singapore and Singaporeans in his posts.

The following sentences are extracted from the Caucasian's blog:

"But Singaporeans really are frustratingly stupid.

"Fortunately their birthrate is only about 1.25, so they will all die off soon enough.

"Hopefully the Chinese, Malays and Indians that replace them will be smarter.

"I don't like criticising the intellectually handicapped, but in Singapore there would be few left others to criticise.

"Singaporeans don't seem to be able to think for themselves.

"An absolute herd mentality."

Jay told STOMP via email today (Sep 10):

"Since he's so negative about Singapore, why don't he balek kampung?

"What is he doing here, making a living here?

"Is it that he can't get a job and make a good living back home?

"Isn't he being a hypocrite?"

Answer is: he doesnt like Sinkies but he likes Singapore, you see?

To him, Sinkies are the natives, the citizens born here. He's talking abt those he thinks will outsurvive Sinkies - the PRCs, the Banglas, etc.