• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exotic food which many of you may have not tasted..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pig's tongues :
tongue.jpg

Noses :
nose.jpg

Penises :
dick.jpg

These are the stuffs which i beLieve no Gen-Y dares ! ...:biggrin:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro fish around this time you will post about food......... break fast liao ah?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dat day juz took tis ...

saw a few slices of it in my bowl of spare parts soup ...

pig ear not exotic enuff? ... :confused:

The nose part is the uLtimate deLicacy..after eating, you go sLeep and snore snore ... :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every part of the pig is useful and/or edible.

My favs: the brain, the heart, the tail, the trotters and the blood.

Unfortunately, due to the meddling and kiasi AVA it's hard or impossible to find pig brain, pig blood or non-intestinal organs in SG these days.

Those micromanaging motherfuckers.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way I heard that some people do eat pig brain ...... wonder how thru it is :eek:

Yes. A coffeeshop behind Peninsula Plaza used to sell Piggie brain and I had a colleague who'd order it. My dad ate it too (he'll eat anything). Myself no, but I did have Goat's Brain from Kambing Soup long ago when nobody cared about high cholesterol; in fact if you're late, the brain would be sold-out first, followed by the goat's tongue next.

Cheers!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In laos they actually have liquid cow dung cook and serve as local delicacy, sibeh exotic people:p

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
In laos they actually have liquid cow dung cook and serve as local delicacy, sibeh exotic people:p

Watched those taiwan shows where the hosts go to Laos to eat this, it's used as a dip for meat or vegeatables.
They grin and bear it, since they are the hosts of the show. But it's obvious they want to vomit.