• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Excuse me, can you buy me a sports car?

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he looking for a sugar daddy or mummy?

he is looking for sugar without daddy or mummy.He is like buying 4d if kana ho sei liao free car.

if never kana never mind free one.only spend on stamps.He is a stupid begger

jw5

Loyal
he is looking for sugar without daddy or mummy.He is like buying 4d if kana ho sei liao free car.

if never kana never mind free one.only spend on stamps.He is a stupid begger

hopefully, some rich fellow will reply to him:

"Dear spoilt brat,

I can afford to buy you a car, but why should I?
I rather throw the money into the sea.
Please explain again why anyone should buy you a car."

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This bugger is KNNBCCB! :oIo:
Firstly, he asked me in chatroom to buy him a sport car.:oIo:
Secondly, Malaysian like Kap Kia!:biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only in singapore where such dogshit are call foreign talent
we thank you pap for selling the country to 3rd rated dogshit

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give him a BMW

download

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very clear what the deal is - "casual friendship" for car.

Nowadays they call it "casual friendship"....

this guy is the most shameless bugger ever. somebody should sent him this letter

Dear self deluded beggar
“May I have the courage to give you a gift from me a person of great success. I am sure it would be nice to know and perhaps teach you the realities of life. I would gladly sponsor a screwing session for you with some gay pros who would gladly make friends with you. It is important to network and have connections with these people.” “I don’t expect you to give me anything in return. What I can offer is true friendship for people of your kind. this is a very generous offer.”

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sentosa Cove resident Adora Ang, 22, a student, who lives in a bungalow on Ocean Drive, said he is brave to give all his contact details but silly to think it would work.

After reading the letter, she texted him: "Do you think that by sending a letter you'd get a car? Try harder."

Oooooohh....such irony.

A spoilt brat born with a golden spoon tells him to try harder?

She should look at herself in the mirror.