• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-RC Chairman Jailed For Cheating His Own Committee. What do you think?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Caught you!!

Existenc your lanjiao! You don't need to know who I am because you are not fit to know.

You are the lowest level in this society and even the bangalahs CW are a few levels above you.

Shut up non-Singaporean!!

err wait a minute.. when did i say i want to know who you the fuck you are.. in fact i dun even give a shit about you.

it is you who always reply to my post.. i dunno why.. maybe i am too popular here.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
.. maybe i am too popular here.

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a chairman is already this corrupted, what do you think of the RC's minions and underlings?

Abang!, kawan-ku...you look after the "WELL", you draw a little water to drink sometimes, when you are "thirsty"...but clever one will create an illusion that the well is full , while they have underground piping to draw the water...UNSEEN.

These are kecik minons lah!, they minum little...no like those with the perpetual 'water" filling"well"!! :biggrin::p

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is so rediculous, any Tom Dick and Harry (Environment Officer) can sign cheques using RC funds (known as Taxpayers' monies). Was there no internal control (qualified accountant) to overseas the funds of RC? No wonder we have so many dogs trailing the MP because, as I said upteenth times, RC members do have agenda and corrupted benefits to reap. Nothing new when such news cropped up. I believe there are more unknown cases since we have hundreds of RCs in Singapore. Very extravagant indeed.

Last edited: