• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-NUS scholar from China curses S'pore and says food here is 'poisonous'

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 20 Oct 2012
Ex-NUS scholar from China curses S'pore and says food here is 'poisonous'

exnus_scholar_says_spore_has_poisonous_food-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer johnson sent in a screenshot of a facebook posting by an ex-NUS scholar from China, in which he mentioned Singapore had 'poisonous food' and announced his departure from the country to 'investment and living heaven', Phuket.

According to the STOMPer, the ex-NUS scholar, Wu Di, came to Singapore to study on a SIF-RI scholarship 12 years ago before he received a Ministry of Education PRC scholarship to study in VJC.

The scholar then majored in Physics in NUS, also on a MOE scholarship, said the STOMPer.

This comes after Malaysian NUS Asean scholar Alvin Tan came under public scrutiny for a sex blog he maintained with his girlfriend, which has since been deleted due to family pressure.

Previously, another NUS scholar, Sun Xu, enraged netizens by calling Singaporeans 'gangsters' and 'dogs'. East Asia Institute of Management student Wang Peng Fei was also expelled and had his student visa revoked for mocking Singaporeans in a video.

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Keywords: insult , China national , NUS
<!--<script src="http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US" type="text/javascript"></script>-->
LOL
4%

<!-- end mm_moodcontainer div -->
Cute
0%

Shiok
7%

Fail
2%

OMG
0%

Bochup
5%

Ewww!
1%

So Sad
1%

Enraged
80%

<!-- end mm_body div -->
<!-- end moodResultItem div -->

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
These buggers Wu n Alvin are not the minority. In fact most such scholars come to suck us dry n departing, become so anti-Singapore that I wonder why the fuck is our gahmen nuturing such ingrates? 12 yrs of funding n the dogs bite you in return.
In fact there is one classical case of an ASEAN scholar who graduated from NUS long time back. Ungrateful never mind, but in every thread or posts he condemn all things Singapore! The motherfucker called himself Stephan...
I cannot imagine how any lowlife can enjoyed all the good stuff foc & upon graduation, turn tail n bite the hand whcih fed him.
I got a son who lost out to one ASEAN scholar for the same job though he has first class honours & on the Dean's List.
Gahmen fucked up & we the ordinary citizens lick the wound.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These buggers Wu n Alvin are not the minority. In fact most such scholars come to suck us dry n departing, become so anti-Singapore that I wonder why the fuck is our gahmen nuturing such ingrates? 12 yrs of funding n the dogs bite you in return.
In fact there is one classical case of an ASEAN scholar who graduated from NUS long time back. Ungrateful never mind, but in every thread or posts he condemn all things Singapore! The motherfucker called himself Stephan...
I cannot imagine how any lowlife can enjoyed all the good stuff foc & upon graduation, turn tail n bite the hand whcih fed him.
I got a son who lost out to one ASEAN scholar for the same job though he has first class honours & on the Dean's List.
Gahmen fucked up & we the ordinary citizens lick the wound.

hi there

1. bro, no offence.
2. who did you last voted for?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember Philip yeo publicly condemning singaporean scholars 10 years ago for being ungrateful and spoilt. Then scholarships were offered to PRC scholars like tissue paper... and now we have this. Well done.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, the feeling is mutual. Most of the stuff from China is shit. Lead paint in toys, fake foods, contaminated milk powder, counterfeit products, poisonous drugs. This is fact, not opinion.

Pager

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can go back, squat down on the street and have his doggy dinners and spit whenever he likes.:oIo:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to the STOMPer, the ex-NUS scholar, Wu Di, came to Singapore to study on a SIF-RI scholarship 12 years ago before he received a Ministry of Education PRC scholarship to study in VJC.

Calling Tracy Tan... calling Tracy Tan... Your example of PRC scholar in VJC.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes bro, u hit the nail on the head and like typical mandarin speaking scumbags, they will criticise others piss on the street and ignore the shit in their own bedroom... sometimes I wonder with this sort of 3rd world attitude how will China continue to grow

Well, the feeling is mutual. Most of the stuff from China is shit. Lead paint in toys, fake foods, contaminated milk powder, counterfeit products, poisonous drugs. This is fact, not opinion.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the FTs are the ones making the news and are talked about. Where are the locals? Just diam diam finish school go NS and are never heard ever.

Cheers!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiongs , Jiuhu kia , Pinoys and Ah Nehs anal fucked our gullible "servants" left right up down centre.
What did our "servants" do ?
Bite the hand that feeds
:rolleyes:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This prc can complain so much. He has fully integrated into Singkie character. We can say that the govt policy of importing scholars is a siccess

ChaoKuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This prc can complain so much. He has fully integrated into Singkie character. We can say that the govt policy of importing scholars is a siccess

Success my arse, u are using your arse to think rather than your brain.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This PRC has a change in his character because he has mingle with sinkeis for far too long and his character and mood has been poisoned. He hates it in sinkieland and will make all his effort to move away.

That is actually a natural human reaction, nothing wrong on his part.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask The PAP Voters

These buggers Wu n Alvin are not the minority. In fact most such scholars come to suck us dry n departing, become so anti-Singapore that I wonder why the fuck is our gahmen nuturing such ingrates?

Ask the 60% why they want an evil PAP to suck us dry.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually... he's partially correct.. all those Tze Char/ Char Kway Teow/ etc.. eat too much may lead to cancer..

Aussie BBQ too..

Everything in moderation is still the best.. :biggrin: