• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EVs Owners HAD ENOUGH & Want to SWITCH BACK to Gas Cars!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get this instead lah.

442507056_794734429423993_3164183692858190510_n.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get this instead lah.

442507056_794734429423993_3164183692858190510_n.jpg
Nope. For people who has never seen, or handled or ignited and played with hydrogen fire, thinks it's nice and neat.
I won't ever be caught sitting on a high pressure tank of liquid hydrogen hurling down the roads at 90kmh. There is no second chance.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. For people who has never seen handles or ignited and played with hydrogen fire, thinks it's nice and neat.
I won't ever be caught sitting on a high pressure tank of liquid hydrogen hurling down the roads at 90kmh. There is no second chance.
you need to check with the maker on how this hydrogen car operate. Toyota, a serious car maker, is doing this and i trust their expertise on this and they even go against Evs.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
you need to check with the maker on how this hydrogen car operate. Toyota, a serious car maker, is doing this and i trust their expertise on this and they even go against Evs.
Follow carefully their narrative. Initially they were bullish on hydrogen as the fuel. But now they realised all the downsides of hydrogen, explosive, difficult production, transport, logistics, storage. Then when in use in cars, no pressure containers can hold that hydrogen safe unless it was housed in a bomb shelter? How do you move that kind of stuff. Mind bogglingly super dangerous in production and use, not forgetting it will generate more greenhouse emission in it's production than fossils.

Here is when the narrative shifts. Now it's NH³. And they want to claim it's safer.

No worries. They will change the narrative again, all led by the Japs who want to retain their ICE production lines and jobs.

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
But our side still trying to push the EVs sales for Hyundai factory making estate spending money to
fix up charging stations using taxpayers money as grant to the private company installing the stations.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe this is why the LTA had silently and without warning removed this ad, online and offline, several months earlier this year.

TEsqxFA.jpeg