• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Everywhere is traffic lights and traffic jams, who is the cause ?

Tiu Kwang Yew

When you complain traffic jam at CTE, PIE, you oredi know what is the PAP solution right ?

More ERP, High COE….this is the most easy way out to stop-gap the complain….in other words….hurt your pocket so you keep your mouth shut! And you know who get to drive smoothly? Of course the rich new citizens and the PRs and expats !

So far, LTA neber show how many cars are driven by PRs, new citizens, and expats, I bet the stooge dare not show the figure becos they will lose votes ! KNN, Everything is about winning votes at all costs !

The root of traffic jam remains never solved until this day , and will neber solve if PAP wants to win votes !

The root of the traffic jam is becos of PAP import so many aliens here to be citizens and PRs and expats and FT workers ! This is the problem PAP has to solve if they want to resolve traffic jams !
But who dares to address the root problems that cause traffic problems? kenna fuck or get sack right? Big easy pay who wants to lose, just do what is told everything is oright !

ERPs only divert jams to somewhere else, and High COE only to hurt people who want to buy cars.

A big population in a small island sure will face this problem, and the problem will continue to grow, becos PAP cannot stay in power forever, if one day PAP collapses, the legacy will take its toll gravely. This road is traffic death !

Another thing, PAP baboons cannot bear to see empty land for the people to fly kite, they keep building concrete jungles to earn residual money for themselves . And what happens, the road capacity no enough and LTA just build traffic lights to make them happy.

You know, if you live at Tampenis,, in the morning you want to get to work, you sure meet so many fucking traffic lights before you hit the mainstream traffic lights.
Those who live at tampenis central will know traffic lights simply too many oredi , everywhere is traffic lights. PAP loves traffic lights, every 50 m giot traffic light.
suka suka, here and there traffic lights !

Many other HDB estates also have same problem---so many traffic lights becos HDB design wrongly all the layout , anyohow build here and there, and build traffic lights…fucking bastards !

How to be productive if got so many traffic lights, at first every happy office closes at 5, then think of wife want to fuck her make baby, but after stop move stop move stop move stop, Knnccb, the fucking mood gone, and keep fucking PAP in the mouth !
Back home, no mood after screw PAP in the mouth !

Those big road like PIE and CTE and ECP, though say highway, KNN, they all become tortoise tracks, especially the CTE, all day jam like hell !

Istana people know all these ? of course donch know-----any problem just tell Ah Lim to build ERP and up COE and build more traffic lights lor.

What is the action? Add more salt to wound and sit down at the ivory and collect past –road money like people die oredi must pay hell ERP before can hell smoothly .

Why face red over New Citizen/PR/FT buying car. They willing pay higher price to support Singapore economy.
I very happy to see CEO/ERP/car insurance price up. Because too many vehicle OTR.
I don't mind if CEO $50k and more FT buying car than peasant.
Those cannot afford car get lost from the road.

Aussie Pete

Hi guys... An observation only and I'm not trying to be smart, I hear the complaints about traffic all the time. I drive everyday right in the middle of peak hour - get on cte at yck road. Usually (9 times out of 10) it's usually a breeze until near first erp gantry. Then a snail's pace to near balestier road (on rare occassions, usually rainy days) it can be worse and slow all the way from the yck entry - slow but still moving. In short, most commonly to get from yck road to millenia tower (via orchard road exit 4) it takes no more than half hour. Worst case, on really bad day maybe 45 minutes.

After having lived and driven to work in Melbourne, shanghai, Chicago, new York, I can honestly say that the traffic problem pales in comparison. To be be even more honest, I can't even call it a problem. Sometimes when I'm driving I think about being stuck at a complete standstill in other cities for almost 2 hours to travel just a few km, I wonder how I ever could manage that stress and thank heaven for such a pleasant short usually event free trip every day.

A few times I've been stuck in traffic other places coming home on the cte (usually later in the evening) and yeh the traffic is heavy - but it's still moving. In no way is it a 'massive jam' like the signs say. I think the wording on the electronic signs need to be revisited. A 'jam' should mean what it does everywhere else - traffic us stuck and not moving. Expect hours to get to your destination. If it's very heavy and still moving, it's 'heavy traffic'.

Anyway, just my observations... Compared to many other cities, there is absolutely no traffic problem in Singapore. It's very very efficient and something to be proud of considering the population density!!

Cheers!!

Man in the streets

singapore is a small island,

we cannot compare apple to orange and say singapore has no traffic problems. Time is money, we trade time for money, we cannot waste time on the roads becos then productivity will be scuppered, and then the living costs will hurt. Slight jam can be time wasting.
Living standard is different.

Yes , PAP people have big income, rain or shine, they got to pay their bills even they jam for hours. What about the local peasants on the roads ?

If PAP continues to open up for foreigners to enter singapore small entrance, traffic problems will escalate.

The writer is sounding the alarm is not wrong, in 70s and 80s , without ERPs, we have a better traffic system becos the population is just right. People are more productive !

Do we want to become like Bangkok , Shanghai...etc ?

If PAP still rules with its FT policy , then big traffic problems will surface.

Once it starts, it will be hell on roads.

so do we want this ? The writer is sounding the right alarm, the problem can be nipped at the bud, or we face massive jams every min.

If compare with China or Thaoland Bangkok then all of us will scrap the car and cycle.
For me consider very bad if average speed below 50km/h.

If compare with China or Thaoland Bangkok then all of us will scrap the car and cycle.
For me consider very bad if average speed below 50km/h.

The last count ERP Gantry was 72, after the RWS more ERP erection by now must be hitting 80 plus ERP gantry. One gantry pay for one minister (Million) per year!!!!

:mad:

STUCK_HERE

Hi guys... An observation only and I'm not trying to be smart, I hear the complaints about traffic all the time. I drive everyday right in the middle of peak hour - get on cte at yck road. Usually (9 times out of 10) it's usually a breeze until near first erp gantry. Then a snail's pace to near balestier road (on rare occassions, usually rainy days) it can be worse and slow all the way from the yck entry - slow but still moving. In short, most commonly to get from yck road to millenia tower (via orchard road exit 4) it takes no more than half hour. Worst case, on really bad day maybe 45 minutes.

After having lived and driven to work in Melbourne, shanghai, Chicago, new York, I can honestly say that the traffic problem pales in comparison. To be be even more honest, I can't even call it a problem. Sometimes when I'm driving I think about being stuck at a complete standstill in other cities for almost 2 hours to travel just a few km, I wonder how I ever could manage that stress and thank heaven for such a pleasant short usually event free trip every day.

A few times I've been stuck in traffic other places coming home on the cte (usually later in the evening) and yeh the traffic is heavy - but it's still moving. In no way is it a 'massive jam' like the signs say. I think the wording on the electronic signs need to be revisited. A 'jam' should mean what it does everywhere else - traffic us stuck and not moving. Expect hours to get to your destination. If it's very heavy and still moving, it's 'heavy traffic'.

Anyway, just my observations... Compared to many other cities, there is absolutely no traffic problem in Singapore. It's very very efficient and something to be proud of considering the population density!!

Cheers!!

Wah fuck, FT come and tell you that you are whiners!!!! Fucking lose face. Its true. Go hide your faces all sinkies!! Complain complain but when come election time - no chance to vote!

Ay everybody, go get fucked and don't post anything about Foreign Talent, PAP, LEEgime, lah,, etc.

If you got any fucking guts, you would vote the pricks out and control your own destiny, instead of come here and complain.

Maverick01

The increased in lorries..heavy vehicles..buses...etc are evident..and who sits in them?? foreign workers.....flooded the roads..jammed like shit.. FUCK!!!

When you complain traffic jam at CTE, PIE, you oredi know what is the PAP solution right ?

More ERP, High COE….this is the most easy way out to stop-gap the complain….in other words….hurt your pocket so you keep your mouth shut! And you know who get to drive smoothly? Of course the rich new citizens and the PRs and expats !

So far, LTA neber show how many cars are driven by PRs, new citizens, and expats, I bet the stooge dare not show the figure becos they will lose votes ! KNN, Everything is about winning votes at all costs !

The root of traffic jam remains never solved until this day , and will neber solve if PAP wants to win votes !

The root of the traffic jam is becos of PAP import so many aliens here to be citizens and PRs and expats and FT workers ! This is the problem PAP has to solve if they want to resolve traffic jams !
But who dares to address the root problems that cause traffic problems? kenna fuck or get sack right? Big easy pay who wants to lose, just do what is told everything is oright !

ERPs only divert jams to somewhere else, and High COE only to hurt people who want to buy cars.

A big population in a small island sure will face this problem, and the problem will continue to grow, becos PAP cannot stay in power forever, if one day PAP collapses, the legacy will take its toll gravely. This road is traffic death !

Another thing, PAP baboons cannot bear to see empty land for the people to fly kite, they keep building concrete jungles to earn residual money for themselves . And what happens, the road capacity no enough and LTA just build traffic lights to make them happy.

You know, if you live at Tampenis,, in the morning you want to get to work, you sure meet so many fucking traffic lights before you hit the mainstream traffic lights.
Those who live at tampenis central will know traffic lights simply too many oredi , everywhere is traffic lights. PAP loves traffic lights, every 50 m giot traffic light.
suka suka, here and there traffic lights !

Many other HDB estates also have same problem---so many traffic lights becos HDB design wrongly all the layout , anyohow build here and there, and build traffic lights…fucking bastards !

How to be productive if got so many traffic lights, at first every happy office closes at 5, then think of wife want to fuck her make baby, but after stop move stop move stop move stop, Knnccb, the fucking mood gone, and keep fucking PAP in the mouth !
Back home, no mood after screw PAP in the mouth !

Those big road like PIE and CTE and ECP, though say highway, KNN, they all become tortoise tracks, especially the CTE, all day jam like hell !

Istana people know all these ? of course donch know-----any problem just tell Ah Lim to build ERP and up COE and build more traffic lights lor.

What is the action? Add more salt to wound and sit down at the ivory and collect past –road money like people die oredi must pay hell ERP before can hell smoothly .

besotted

Simple lah, just introduce new measure - minimum 50% downpayment in cash, no more than 5-year car loan.

Limit COE until $100k each

For private vehicles, ERP increase by threefold

Tiu-leh-see-fart

No lah, that guy FT?

I think not, probably a PAP stooge working in the ivory tower, jam or no jam, his pay is still the same high.
Of course he will say smooth traffic.

An island with 7000 person per sq Km is already too dense. Simple brain will tell you.

peak -hour jam is already enough !
Again, the CTE is the main artery to the heart of the city, it is always jammed everyday.

And once there is a traffic accident on any highway, the jam can tail back 5 km.
Worse than Bangkok !

yeah, surprisingly Bangkok traffic is improving so much, they are dealing with millions of vehicles.
The MRT and SKY trains are simply efficent !

ERPs and High COE are PAP's coward ways of addressing the root of traffic problems.

Those who think singapore does not have traffic problems are definitely working for PAP.

some guys are right----slight jams are irritating, add to the fact that singapore has too many traffic lights, this makes blood pressure goes up even higher.

Just imagine less than one KM got 11 traffic lights---think about it. This is PAP madness.

Traffic lights, ERP and COE cannot solve problems, it only compound problems waiting to explode.

OK , we whine, but when elections come, we will cast votes for alternative parties. And we will spread the words around to ask people whether they want to drive home midnight just 5 km away from home when massive jams happen every road.

Do we want to set alarm when it is already too late.

So how, VOTE PAP OUT !

Simple lah, just introduce new measure - minimum 50% downpayment in cash, no more than 5-year car loan.

Limit COE until $100k each

For private vehicles, ERP increase by threefold

Clap clap clap ERP increase 3 fold. COE price more than $50k. But for the loan is up to the car dealer who want to get the sell.
Parking rate increase 100%
Fuel tax increase 20%
Road tax increase 100%( use it to improve road and build more flyover and underground.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Clap clap clap ERP increase 3 fold. COE price more than $50k. But for the loan is up to the car dealer who want to get the sell.
Parking rate increase 100%
Fuel tax increase 20%
Road tax increase 100%( use it to improve road and build more flyover and underground.

PAP cannot afford to lose votes, nearly one million vehicles ply the roads everyday.

Welcome PAP to do what you and your friends suggest to avert slight jams and massive jams.
Hope PAP carry out these measures.

Wah fuck, FT come and tell you that you are whiners!!!! Fucking lose face. Its true. Go hide your faces all sinkies!! Complain complain but when come election time - no chance to vote!

Ay everybody, go get fucked and don't post anything about Foreign Talent, PAP, LEEgime, lah,, etc.

If you got any fucking guts, you would vote the pricks out and control your own destiny, instead of come here and complain.

why are you so harsh on him???!!!! He is just giving comments and no harm done. Sinkies seems to have an ego problem when standing side by side with an ang mor. Relax lah..

CB kia tonychat,

you couldn't resist sucking ang mor dick huh:biggrin:

:oIo::oIo: fuck you lah. por ang mor lumpar again.:oIo: