• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Every Sinkie Household Huat $300 Today! Bro Lawrence And PAP Helping Sinkies Fight Inflation! Majulah PAP!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
She probably missed bthe cut off date on the data transfer. All she needs to do is to call the help line. Tagging LHL and LW is a sign of insanity :biggrin:
Missed cut off date where got message of invalid leesidential address?:rolleyes:
She will follow 黄小姐 call helpline and shout for LHL :geek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20230105_004802_Facebook.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ownself pwned ownself and blame others for her own stupidity. Kumgong to the max.
Tsk tsk tsk look at you proud sinkie running dog of Malaysian criminal syndicate can anyhow accuse and blame me when it’s your master Malaysian criminal syndicate persecuting me and that’s why I have to rent instead of live in my own condo and meet such problems that you lucky hdb sinkie don’t meet. Pui!