• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Every Sinkie Household Huat $300 Today! Bro Lawrence And PAP Helping Sinkies Fight Inflation! Majulah PAP!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20230104_070527_Facebook.jpg

LOL

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think becas in ICA leecord gansiokbin is a jb whore and have been moving from different whore houses to houses until it becomes invalid leesidential address :geek:
My uncle also believes that the big dirty name GANSIOKBIN has already been ear marked by ICA SPF MOH IMH HDB TWITTER FB SPH etc for being a public harasser cum whore.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think becas in ICA leecord gansiokbin is a jb whore and have been moving from different whore houses to houses until it becomes invalid leesidential address :geek:
I feel the MOF should explain. Her claims are legitimate.

How could it be an invalid residential address when a proper lease was signed, stamped and stamp fees to the IRAS ? Unless she lives in a commercial address which, obviously, is not the case.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel the MOF should explain. Her claims are legitimate.

How could it be an invalid residential address when a proper lease was signed, stamped and stamp fees to the IRAS ? Unless she lives in a commercial address which, obviously, is not the case.
She probably missed bthe cut off date on the data transfer. All she needs to do is to call the help line. Tagging LHL and LW is a sign of insanity :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal