• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even taiwan tells peesai to fuck off. And in 1 day

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
without a visa and stay up to 30 days including Singapore, the city-state was removed from the updated list.

Taiwan removes Singapore from list of countries for visa-free entry
Taiwan removes Singapore from list of countries for visa-free entry
A table published by Taiwan's Bureau of Consular Affairs on its website on Monday (5 September) showed that the visa-exempt entry scheme will take effect from 12 September for visitors from countries including Singapore.

Free Demo Account Available | Trading CFDs involves high risk.
Ad
IC Markets
Free Demo Account Available | Trading CFDs involves high risk.

A check on the website on Tuesday, however, indicated that Taiwan is “temporarily suspending” visa-free entry for countries including Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, Thailand, Brunei, the Philippines, Chile, Dominican Republic, Israel, Nicaragua, and Russia.

No Asian country can enter Taiwan without a visa, according to the bureau’s list.

All 14 countries that have full diplomatic ties with Taiwan are eligible: Belize, Eswatini, Guatemala, Haiti, Vatican City, Honduras, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Palau, Paraguay, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, and Tuvalu. Their citizens are eligible to stay in Taiwan for up to 30 days or 90 days.

Citizens from a total of 49 countries and territories are eligible under the visa-free entry scheme and can stay up to 90 days, while those from five other countries can stay up to 30 days.

Foreign visitors are required to undergo three days of quarantine and take a PCR test upon arrival in Taiwan, which maintains a cap of 50,000 arrivals per week.

Prior to the pandemic, Taiwan was one of the biggest tourist destinations for visitors from Singapore and other Asian countries.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its our pro China stance. I figure Winnie will grant us management of Kinman airport once he has taken back Taiwan. Changi Airport Group gonna orgasm hearing this news.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
About time. Too many Tiongs who became newly minted 'Sinkie citizens' in recent times. In case you aren't reading the geopolitical winds, that's a grave national security threat to Taiwan.

By the way, visa-exempt or visa required is not much difference, the latter just a bit more troublesome logistically. Unless your country has cut diplomatic ties or you are somehow shitlisted as a persona non grata, your precious red Sinkie passport can get you into most countries.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its our pro China stance. I figure Winnie will grant us management of Kinman airport once he has taken back Taiwan. Changi Airport Group gonna orgasm hearing this news.

There are also plenty of non-Tiong CCP spies and shills, from the lowly Dickson Yeos to the lofty George Yeos.

Lee Hsien Loong has refused to shut down the Confucius Institute or the China Cultural Centre at Queen Street. That's all you need to know.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apparently any cuntry with Chinese nationals are deem a national security threat to Taiwan liao....Now I cannot visit Taiwan to meet my favorite chio 台湾外交发言人欧江安 liao.....

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are also plenty of non-Tiong CCP spies and shills, from the lowly Dickson Yeos to the lofty George Yeos.

Lee Hsien Loong has refused to shut down the Confucius Institute or the China Cultural Centre at Queen Street. That's all you need to know.
The cancerous son is utterly insane. Ccp was openly recruiting in nus years ago. Thats how they got the yellow monkey to work as a spy for them in america. Does anyone think isd is better than honeypots?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
About time. Too many Tiongs who became newly minted 'Sinkie citizens' in recent times. In case you aren't reading the geopolitical winds, that's a grave national security threat to Taiwan.

By the way, visa-exempt or visa required is not much difference, the latter just a bit more troublesome logistically. Unless your country has cut diplomatic ties or you are somehow shitlisted as a persona non grata, your precious red Sinkie passport can get you into most countries.
Oh i can tell you now is much worse than the phone call days. At least someone will pick up. Digital is retarded. So many questions just to buy season parking

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal

Between the Tiongs and non-Tiongs CCP spies, the latter are the most dangerous flock. They penetrate deep into every corner and operate freely.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still remember previously when I had to go to Taiwan, I'll always have to apply for their VISA at their representative office in the NOL building in Alexandra Road.