• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even NTUC Fairpice employ China Trash at the expense of locals

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday I bought an electric bulb at NTUC Fairprice, Ang Mo Kio Hub. At the pay counter I asked the checkout girl, a China trash, to test the bulb. She went blur. She took the bulb looked at it, looked at me, turned the bulb upside down, looked at me again and mumbled something. Then she went to look for another woman a few counter away and this woman, a local, came to me and asked what I wanted. I told her, "Just check if this bulb is working." She then got the job done. Time wasted, about 15 minutes; NTUC officials must be sent for a course on productivity.
With so much unemployment of over-40 locals, why must NTUC employ foreigners who cannot communicate with locals?