• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even my Malaysia stocks are rising

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They sense Dr M winning? Bad news for PAP And all the sultans who have been getting sand mining, bauxite and gold concession.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've full confidence that Najib and UMNO will win big! Even the Johor royalty, well known for their opposition to Najib, have openly rooted for UMNO.

I've loaded up on a lot of jiuhu bank stocks like Maybank and Public Bank.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've full confidence that Najib and UMNO will win big! Even the Johor royalty, well known for their opposition to Najib, have openly rooted for UMNO.

I've loaded up on a lot of jiuhu bank stocks like Maybank and Public Bank.
I say buy maybank you also say buy maybank. What a lowlife jihukia liar copycat! Pui!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say buy maybank you also say buy maybank. What a lowlife jihukia liar copycat! Pui!
May I ask, in which post in this thread did you say "buy maybank"?
confused-gif.40552

Your two posts before the one I'm replying to:
Suddenly I feel like the most intelligent investor. Huat!

Malaysia Stocks Hit Record as Foreigners Buy Ahead of Elections https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...t-record-as-foreigners-buy-ahead-of-elections
Rubbish. Must be they sense Najib winning and one belt One road Rmb coming in.
don't seem to mention anything about "maybank", right?
confused-gif.40552

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask, in which post in this thread did you say "buy maybank"?
confused-gif.40552

Your two posts before the one I'm replying to don't seem to mention anything about "maybank":

right?
confused-gif.40552
I said it long time ago. You malicious black shit go search yourself.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said it long time ago. You malicious black shit go search yourself.
May I ask, how long ago was that? And more importantly, you expect readers to remember?
confused-gif.40552

In any case, what's wrong with @JohnTan or anyone else agreeing with you about buying Maybank shares?
confused-gif.40552

Furthermore, are you the first member of this forum to recommend buying Maybank shares?
confused-gif.40552

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask, how long ago was that? And more importantly, you expect readers to remember?
confused-gif.40552

In any case, what's wrong with @JohnTan or anyone else agreeing with you about buying Maybank shares?
confused-gif.40552

Furthermore, are you the first member of this forum to recommend buying Maybank shares?
confused-gif.40552
Why should I tell you when? And you are the fake flatearth clone acting nice while attacking me last time so you have no right to comment on what’s wrong. Fuck off malicious Malaysian cheebye acting innocent. So disgusting fake. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
it’s a lost cause. my friend sold his a few years ago at a loss. he bought it 6.9 years ago at a time when the frenzy was on.
Best is ringgit drops further and House become cheap cheap and all will grab. Then I sell and wait for currency to go back up. Good strategy?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best is ringgit drops further and House become cheap cheap and all will grab. Then I sell and wait for currency to go back up. Good strategy?
long shot strategy. not sure if anyone has the holding power or patience. best strategy now is cut bait if signs of uptick is in the air. otherwise 69k sinkies will sama sama dump properties on market all at once when positive swing is already underway causing oversupply in a short space of time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
long shot strategy. not sure if anyone has the holding power or patience. best strategy now is cut bait if signs of uptick is in the air. otherwise 69k sinkies will sama sama dump properties on market all at once when positive swing is already underway causing oversupply in a short space of time.
Another good strategy I have is to promote JB to India. Why restrict to China? I am sure Malaysian Chinese and Indians love them. More than one billion buyers just 1% will snap up all overstock.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another good strategy I have is to promote JB to India. Why restrict to China? I am sure Malaysian Chinese and Indians love them. More than one billion buyers just 1% will snap up all overstock.
And then the PRC will all pack up their luggage and go back China and malicious Malaysian Chinese and Indians can shit together with India Indians like what they did to me. Perfect strategy. Excellent!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for ah nehs, must have jobs, good pay, good schools, welfare for elderly parents, and strong/stable currency. they love sg for all these good reasons, thanks to pap.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
it’s a lost cause. my friend sold his a few years ago at a loss. he bought it 6.9 years ago at a time when the frenzy was on.
You buy a house in jb only if you intend to stay. If you buy for investment, you will lose due to depreciating currency. Plus jb has huge landbank thus homes will never appreciate in value in RM as new development keeps cropping up.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You buy a house in jb only if you intend to stay. If you buy for investment, you will lose due to depreciating currency. Plus jb has huge landbank thus homes will never appreciate in value in RM as new development keeps cropping up.
all relevant points that lemming sinkies must consider when buying homes in jb. apparently greed dominates the sinkie mindset.