• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ericia Lee

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Erica Lee

ericialee.jpg

lianbeng says, her nehneh so tualiap but real or fake one must press then can confirm.:biggrin:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the forummer was Genecola. A self proclaimed billionaire.

i remember got 1 samster mentioned in the old sammyboy delphi forum, she always join those yacht private party and engaged in mass orgy. the samster even give the name of the yacht and they will always use the same yacht. i cant recall the name of the yacht. sorry.

therockz

Alfrescian
Loyal
vamjok, u really need to learn how to see a real and fake boobs.

It comes with experience...

From the pictures, her boobs are real. If they are not real, her implants are very small, meaning most of her size is real.

Real boobs are just lumps of fat, they always sag downwards and outwards from middle of the chest. They are full at the bottom and flat at the top. Fake boobs, like Christina Tan's below, are always very full at the top and they have a rigid shape, due to the implants. From the picture, her nose looks fake as well as Chinese do not have such high nose bridge and it looks like she had surgery to remove the epicantic folds of her eyes as well, but I am not sure as clearer pictures are needed. One thing I am sure is her accent is fake, she tries to sound American, or at least what she thinks Americans sound like, but her English is so poor no one knows what she is saying. :rolleyes:

64828.jpg