• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elon Musk is thinking the same as me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The difference is when Elon thinks about getting laid, he gets laid with a beautiful partner.

You on the other hand thinks of getting laid, but only a dog will literally fuck you while Sammyboys will metaphorically fuck you too.
Nope he was dumped by his first wife for being too workaholic.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The difference is when Elon thinks about getting laid, he gets laid with a beautiful partner.

You on the other hand thinks of getting laid, but only a dog will literally fuck you while Sammyboys will metaphorically fuck you too.
Pui your filthy whore mother phua cb raised a dog proud to use sexual harassment to bully woman.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL... 'WayoftheBern'. Probably a Reddit Neckbeard who donated money to Comrade Bernie twice: in 2016 then in 2020. :biggrin:

42e.jpg

DzbrR3B.jpg
fuck... Bernie is at least twice as bad as Trump.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... n you... was fried from ur job.. for being a nuisance in the office..:geek:
This is the 100th post by you Cantonese dog repeating 100 times evil lie of me being fired for being nuisance when I was unjustly fired for nothing except loudly protesting against my ex boss LJ Mccully endorsing kt latha’s sexual harassment of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the 100th post by you Cantonese dog repeating 100 times evil lie of me being fired for being nuisance when I was unjustly fired for nothing except loudly protesting against my ex boss LJ Mccully endorsing kt latha’s sexual harassment of me.
Of course fellow Cantonese dog @nightsafari did not and will never offer advice to fellow Cantonese dog that 100 posts are not better than 1 post even when it is clearly a case of should be zero post with evil lies.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
where got repeating 100x... not even 50, ok.. u big cannon + old mother hen... anyway not much difference.. be it 5, 10, 50,.. 100x... office nuisance, neighbourhood trouble makers... they're all chickens with same feathers...:geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
where got repeating 100x... not even 50, ok.. u big cannon + old mother hen... anyway not much difference.. be it 5, 10, 50,.. 100x... office nuisance, neighbourhood trouble makers... they're all chickens with same feathers...:geek:
Tsk tsk tsk look at this Cantonese dog son of chicken so self entitled to tell evil filthy lies of me got the cheek protesting that he didn’t repeat 100 times. Don’t pretend don’t know it’s figuratively 100th. Actually more like 1000 times and not 100 times indeed especially considering 10 dogs attacking me one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to remind you, Communism failed.
Nope communism worked in many countries then and still works in China. And Chinese in Malaysia and Singapore that think they are entitled to use condo landscaping land and condo funds aka other people’s landscaping view, money, labor and effort to plant vegetables and herbs for themselves to eat are communists at heart.