• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elite Plastic surgeon Woffles Wu fined only $1K for lying to police 2 times

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even VB would be annihilated? VB doesn't have any charisma so that's not saying much.

Could you be more specific on the aura thing? I don't really notice anything special about him just that he's a celebrity plastic surgeon that has had a few face lifts and botox jabs.

Yes I agree.
What kind of fuck name is waffles?
Just another shameless self promoting media whore who happens to be related to some elite.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
一国两制

PeoplesRepublicofChinapore.png

haha...what a clever and appropriate picture..
even though I dont understand what the chinese characters mean..

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't have to be an Equity Partner at Drew & Napier like Hri Kumar Nair to appreciate that it was Wu who started the ball rolling when he filled in the "Request for Driver's Particulars" per Road Traffic Act (Chapter 276) i.e. intentionally perverting the course of justice. For the AGC to frame a charge of Wu abetting Kuan in providing misleading information to the police instead of going after Wu for providing misleading information in the first place must be quite a creative exercise in convolution. Which kind of explains why it took 6 years to come to court. If the law had acted more swiftly like the way they went after the Sticker Lady, then it's easy to surmise they must have taken to heart Assoc Prof Shi's advice about what hallucinogenic drugs can achieve for creativity.

- http://singaporedesk.blogspot.sg/2012/06/waffle-about-woffles.html

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shanmugan weighed in on the issue liao.
He said such cases fine more common than jail wor...
Added no fast and hard rules in sentencing wor...
Said Sinkieland no one is above the law....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should then explain why there are cases with jail and reason for it. He should also explain why a PAP MP and Senior Counsel who surely must be close to such matters being a recognised professional of his vocation felt that it was also odd.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely man.
His WOFFLES LIFT for reducing a woman's look starts at $6k, all the way to $15k.
For conventional methods, about double.
I suppose tweaking a woman's nipples start from $1k.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat burgerz correct! ...

previously, oredi meted 2 many gaol sentences 2 peasants ... tis 1 haf 2 b a fine 2 make fines mor common dan gaol terms ...

no hard n fast rule ... juz anyhow sukah-sukah 1, oso can ...

in sinkielan, no 1 is abuv ze lor ... sum haf 2 b on par wif lor ... others beneath lor! ...

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely bro...another great post fm u on this WW matter...

You don't have to be an Equity Partner at Drew & Napier like Hri Kumar Nair to appreciate that it was Wu who started the ball rolling when he filled in the "Request for Driver's Particulars" per Road Traffic Act (Chapter 276) i.e. intentionally perverting the course of justice. For the AGC to frame a charge of Wu abetting Kuan in providing misleading information to the police instead of going after Wu for providing misleading information in the first place must be quite a creative exercise in convolution. Which kind of explains why it took 6 years to come to court. If the law had acted more swiftly like the way they went after the Sticker Lady, then it's easy to surmise they must have taken to heart Assoc Prof Shi's advice about what hallucinogenic drugs can achieve for creativity.

- http://singaporedesk.blogspot.sg/2012/06/waffle-about-woffles.html

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This incident just exposes to the public the true nature n character of WW...like i said before he is indeed a v smart clever doctor...but character wise he is a bad egg as a doctor...those in the medical establishment know his true greedy colours n this goes bk all the way when he was at sgh even before he went into ptve practice...

ive been saying this in general constantly.
in this country, we are too quick to label a person as good, but on outside appearances... namely , so called good job that pays well, money, etc

very often, that so called person is a total shit