• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Electricity tariff raised by 22%

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must understand that our PAP ministers are special people, they are DIV-one. Lee Kuan Yew is also god sent and his son is awesome, he puts singapore on the world map with chillies and onions.

These clever leaders need to get pay also. They do not live in flats or rental squatters . They live where they can hear birds sing among trees, and their children can kick football around the compound.

So let us be grateful and sacrifice for these PAP elites.

I think the tariff should be raised to 40 % so next year, we can increase their pay ten folds.

We must think, without PAP, property value will kaput, HDB flats carry a PAP brand will have more value. In singapore, we only talk about clean Govt, housing value.

http://singaporepatriot.blogspot.com/2008/10/1-billion-profit-so-electricity-tariffs.html

SP Services made profit of $1.086b for year 2007, but yet raises electricity tariff by 22% as from 1st Oct.

Since SP Services is 100% owned by Temasek, could this be another exercise by Ho Jinx to raise funds for her billions lost in the purchase of Merrill Lynch?

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We must understand that our PAP ministers are special people, they are DIV-one. Lee Kuan Yew is also god sent and his son is awesome, he puts singapore on the world map with chillies and onions.

These clever leaders need to get pay also. They do not live in flats or rental squatters . They live where they can hear birds sing among trees, and their children can kick football around the compound.

I think the tariff should be raised to 40 % so next year, we can increase their pay ten folds.

We must think, without PAP, property value will kaput, HDB flats carry a PAP brand is more expensive.

A number of my expatriate friends learned from me that banks in S'pore only guarantee their deposits up to $20,000 only if they do go bust.

To their horror they called up to check with DBS and all that they could assure them is "DBS is AAA+".

All of them have withdrawn their deposits and savings with DBS & UOB.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
:wink:

We must think, without PAP, property value will kaput, HDB flats carry a PAP brand will have more value. In singapore, we only talk about clean Govt, :wink:housing value.

Reading your post I almost cried and feel remorseful over all the negative comments I've made about them. Shall we join the RC together?

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
oil price may drop, but our PAP ministers must also feed their families.

Local peasants can suffer is Ok becos they voted for PAP.

66% cannot be wrong, they love the bondage, they get tied up and whack to the bleeding point but still say they love PAP.

After a few dollars given up to them, PAP is god already.

66% deserve PAP. They want more pain, more torment, and want somemore.

But i feel sorry for the 34%, these people may be intelligent, but sometimes it is better to join the lower IQ people and rule by high IQ people.

People only shed tears when they about to sleep in coffins forever.

So be strong 34% , you will have your days to throw stones at the 66%. Flowers do not bloom a hundred days. The day is not far

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so glad that you see the point.

In Singapore, we have to call ourselves a democratic society though we can say we are a modern North-korea. The different is that we have to bring in rich foreigners to roost so the world thinks that we are open society. This will lure in more rich FTs. But if these rich get involved in politics to shake PAP, we must show them the North-Korea face.

RC and CCC need people but they have to do audition. I mean if only you can cry, and smile, and get angry when you need to , In other words, you must have actors' materials. At times, you need to be behave like a good man, and bad man. You also need to knock at doors when the MP wants you to do so, and get Ft workers to clean up estates if your MP feels like visiting.
I think it is a very complicated procedure to get yourself inside this RC and CC mechanism. They are for real good men.

I am definitely not of the materials to be RC and CCC member. Perhaps you can try, but i am sure you will have hard time earning a place at RC and CCC.

:wink:

Reading your post I almost cried and feel remorseful over all the negative comments I've made about them. Shall we join the RC together?